Is the TE really only limited to 3000?

I heard there are only 3000 TE sticks made, is that true? I know there is a second shipment, or will MadCatz keep making this stick indefinitely to meet the demand, or keep it limited?

wtf are you talking about? There are at least 3,001.

…Man, they have made like 10k of these by now. Probably stock piled somewhere.

No one that mattered ever said the TE was limited to 3000.

I finally got my pre-order and got a factory case of two PS3 TE sticks a little over a month ago. The factory boxes are numbers, mine was 7761 (2x per case). Considering they keep making them, there is conservatively over 20k already in circulation. If the numbering system is seperate for PS3 and X-Box, double those figures.

I got the PS3 TE last week numbered 8888.

maybe if you add a zero to the end there…

who cares anyhow. Hope everyone that wanted one will get one.

I do think that MC will stop producing the SF IV licensed TEs sometime soon.

they’ll keep making TEs but other game license or maybe just a regular TEs(that be cool to see).

seeing as how Markman is involved, I don’t doubt a T6 TE. :rofl:

The first run of the TE was limited to 3000 since then they have said they would make one for everyone who wants one.

After the success they had, of course not.

They’ve stated that everybody who currently wants one will be able to get one soon. They WILL stop making them, but who knows when.

As stated, it’ll be like the Hori EX2 sticks.
We already knows there’s a Marvel VS Capcom 2 stick waiting to be unveiled. I wouldn’t count out a KoF12, Tekken 6 or maybe even BlazBlue.

If Garou comes out this year, maybe that too.

At the very least expect a Vanilla TE to arrive at some point.

Not exactly, Mad Catz denied the 3000 number was correct at launch. They had over 3,000 of each TE… 3,000+ PS3 and 3,000+ 360 sticks.

http://www.madcatz.com/faq/default.asp?Action=Q&ID=197

[quote=“TwoToneMurder, post:9, topic:63879”]

We already knows there’s a Marvel VS Capcom 2 stick waiting to be unveiled. I wouldn’t count out a KoF12, Tekken 6 or maybe even BlazBlue.
QUOTE]

The MvC 2 stick doesn’t look like its coming out. A posting from Seth Killian:
Ironically, although the rumors about the game were in fact true, the stick postings were 100% fake. It was either a mockup composed by the site themselves to generate traffic (it worked), or they were fooled too and pulled the image from someplace else. It didn’t come from Mad Catz, and it certainly diudn’t come from Capcom.

They would be cool though, yeah?

best,

Seth"

Well if they are not making the MVC2 stick, I’ll have to make my own… But not with my TE. That sounds like a good project for my SE.