Is there a Dragon Ball Z thread? If not

Gohan putting work and boding universe 10!!

wipes tear from eye
Its been too long since I’ve seen him kick ass!

Love how Goku has to ask Piccolo how Gohan is doing, since he can’t understand him and his mindset.

And on this day, it was discovered the only thing that can rival the power of love is wanting a sweet ass boat.

You know that Hit will backstab Goku and throw him out the ring; wouldn’t be surprised

Why not have both? The power of making love on a sweet ass boat! and 17 can do it. He’s already got his ho, now he just needs that boat.

Teas out for Gowasu:

He is now with his tea boy, together in nothingness.

Zamasu…

“Zamas…”

SON…GOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

F

Thanks for the memes Gowasu

I hope Cus maintains the channel.

Speaking of Cus

Spoiler

http://i.imgur.com/WphVxcs.png

Sad Cus is sad.

RIP to Gowasu. You were a wise old dude. No one drank a cup of tea like you.

RIP to Rumsshi. Even though you didn’t prioritize using your brain all that much and enjoyed slapping others with your trunk, you were still ‘‘Babar’’ the God of Destruction to me.

Rumsshi’s final message to Grand Priest and the Zeno’s

Gohan a hoe ass nigga. That man had a family

So does he. Natural selection :coffee:

So it seems that i am the only one that think that the episode was mediocre at best :rofl:

Damn right you are.

People complained about last week’s Ep having wasted half of its time on a joke.
Now this one was action packed, had some cool stuff like Piccolo KOing a fool with Hellzone Grenade, had U10 getting Kirbied and people still complain?

What do you want bro? Legit question, which episode was cool for you?

I’ll be honest, so far DBS has been quite meh for me, it has some cool moments here and there, but over all the show has been quite garbage imo.
At this point i only watch it because my nephew likes to watch it with me and my brother, and even he thought this episode was meh.

So far, DBS has been a show where i expect nothing and i still feel robbed in some way at the end :rofl:

EDIT

Besides
Any episode with Gohan as the lead is a huge fail by default, fight me.

Pretty sure people were serious in their dislike towards the episode, because it was trash