Is there adapters for headsets for arcade sticks?

Most headsets I want to buy have that stupid big plug that only fits on regular controllers like this

Is there a way to convert that to a regular plug so I can use it for my arcade sticks?

my SE came with a converter for those type of headsets, but i think there’s something wrong with the headset jack on my stick cause it doesn’t work.

can you take a pic or tell me what its called? ive been googling but nothing

if you can find an original xbox headset, or phone headset then it would fit, or you can get at PC head set with mini plugs (not usb) and one of these adapters

edit: what is the size port on the stick, you maybe able use one of these