Is there someone can make SSF4 AE 2012 version of the 4 hidden BOSS patch?

In SSF4 AE someone made the 4 BOSS (Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken) patch. Could somebody make this patch in SSF4 AE 2012 ? How does the CAPCOM change the four roles this time?Hope someone can make this patch or MOD. What I want is the patch to change properties of Evil Ryu, Seth, Oni, Gouken, and Akuma of SSF4AE 2012 so they become Shin/Boss version in SSF4AE 2012. I just want to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Seth, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in the offline arcade mode. I am a computer player. I would appreciate it !Thank you very much!

Is there any way to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in the offline arcade mode?

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa269/JRockSaiko/GIF/WhatDidYouSayo2.gif

What‘s wrong ?

Can you retype the OP in a way that it makes sense? Then people could actually help you.

Your question made absolutely no sense, and btw not to be an ass but I think
quoting images is against the rules.

LOL at the op

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

nominated for article.

oh wait…

English is your friend OP.

I think he means a way of fighting Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken.

I just want to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in the game .

i don’t even know what that means, and it appears to be in english. guess I’m out of the loop :frowning:

I just want to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in Arcade Mode.

I just want to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in Arcade Mode.

Guys, he just [SIZE=3]want to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in Arcade Mode.[/SIZE]

Yea, I think he probably just wants to use Shin E.Ryu, Shin Oni, Shin Akuma and Shin Gouken in Arcade Mode.

btw, love this guy

Yes,you are right !

do you want to use shin e.ryu, shin oni, shin akuma and shin gouken in arcade mode?

Yes, I do.