Is this a good stick for PC?

I want a good stick to use for 2df but nothing too pricey since I am not on 2df often.

Is this decent quality or is it garbage?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-USB-Joystick-controller-6000-Arcade-Games_W0QQitemZ220439773442QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Joysticks_Game_Controllers?hash=item33533c0102&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

somehow I feel $30 is a rip off… I must be paying mostly for the 6000 arcade games. lol.

No, that’s not a good joystick. Isn’t it obvious?

Good sticks cost good money. They can easily cost $50+ for stick+buttons, plus board ($25+) and case (varies), not to mention labor of wiring it and costs of shipping.

Anything cheaper uses joystick and buttons subpar to those used in arcades, typically Chinese knockoffs. Often times even worse than standard pads. Trust me, you get what you pay for.

Edit: Holy shit, that seller is packing tens of thousands of dollars worth of pirated games into that sale. Easily grounds for being kicked off eBay… Probably can’t get any justice against him though, he’s located in China (big surprise!)

yes

you have any recommendations for prebuilt?

I’m not looking to spend $100

I will be using it 2 hours a month MAX

ebay could care less they fired most of their staff in recent months

plus the property rights holders have to go after them, I doubt SNK/capcom/konami care much about their 20 year old games. Plus he doesn’t specify that they are roms/illegal or legit copies so there are no grounds for removal.

and he’s not “selling” the games he’s giving them away “free” with purchase of game stick, it’s different.

Depends on what kind of games you want to play.

For fighting games you’d be better off with a gamepad unless you can swing for a stick with good Sanwa parts. Those go for over $100.

Otherwise you could get away with a stick with Happ parts, which go for around $70.

If you want a nice stick for $100 you’re probably going to have to build your own.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARCADE-FIGHTING-JOYSTICK-UNIVERSAL-PS2-PS3-PC-USB-MAME_W0QQitemZ300278417853QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPCA_Joysticks_Game_Controllers?hash=item45e9fd09bd&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

???

According to the user feedbacks, it’s AWESOME…look:

“very very awesome! thanks a heap”

“Just awesome. Totally worth the money. HADOUKEN! A+++”

“Amazing product, Superfast shipping, 100% recommended”

I wonder if these guys have ever seen an arcade stick before?

That’s a mayflash, you can get them for about $30 elsewhere. They’re not very good sticks and require a fair amount of work (including dremeling the case to fit parts) in order to mod, but for the attractive price you could consider it.

If you’re really only planning to use a stick for 2 hours~ per month as you say, I would recommend a hori fighting stick 3. They’re around $40, work with PS3/PC, and shouldn’t break too easily under the light usage you claim you’re going to be using.

That stick is worth it man. I have one and I go to tournaments and people just get defeated left and right because they can’t stop looking at my stick. Everyone offers to buy it off me after I come in first place at all the tournaments here. After I turn them down they just ask for my autograph instead and ask if they can take a picture with me and my stick.

I might JUST buy this one off ebay so that I can re-sell it for like 3,000 dollars. Its worth every penny and since there is an arcade stick shortage people WILL pay the credentials for it, trust me. All the pro’s are looking for this stick man, I got mine when I went to china last year.

I found it when this guy in an alleyway sold me a treasure map for 59,000,000 Yen in a black market auction held in the basement of an old Chinese restaurant. I then went on the greatest adventure of my entire lifetime when me and 2 other Shaolin monks embarked on a journey that led us 3,000 miles west into the ice cold mountain ranges of Mongolia.

There we had to fight our way through an ancient obstacle course of the chosen one where ancient scriptures predicted that a western man from the farthest corner of the world would traverse across land and sea to recover the magical weapon of the gods known as the, Brand New USB Joystick Controller.

Once me and the 2 Shaolin monks made it through the trials of the chosen one, we came across an ancient underground temple buried hundreds of feet under the Khentii Mountains. The doors and pillars were all made out of gold. Upon walking up to the temple we were greeted by 17 bald headed Mongolian midgets dressed in gold suits of armor. They didn’t speak english but they knew what I came for so they showed me the way into the temple.

The temple’s ceiling was non existant and so was the floor, we were walking on one long red carpet and it seemed like there was a light at the end of the carpet. The carpet was as long as 4 football fields and I was tired as hell but we finally made it. The glowing was coming from this 10 foot tall albino dressed in a silk robe, he looked like Gen from SF 4.

He was the chosen one and he explained to me that he was the chosen as the true wielder of the Brand New USB Joystick Controller and that he had lived on planet Earth for about 298 years protecting the world from the true power of the Brand New USB Joystick Controller. I told him that I was there to take the controller so that I could use it on playstation 3 and at tournaments.

The controller was on top of an alter at the center of the temple and it was glowing and emitting huge amounts of energy. The Chosen One didn’t like that I wanted to take possession of the Brand New USB Joystick Controller for my own personal agenda and domination. He and the 17 midgets drew their swords and started to try to kill me and the 2 monks. That is when me and the monks pulled out our guns and busted caps in their asses.

We then approached the alter and touched the controller for the first time. It felt like I jizzed all over myself but out of my hands instead of my dick. After I regained consciousness I unplugged the usb cord and then all of a sudden the ground started to shake and the pillars inside of the temple started to shake and crumble. The non existant cieling started to come down on us and we started to run for our lives to the entrance of the temple. Once we got outside of the temple boulders started falling all around so we cautiously made our way back through the trials of the chosen one and back to the safety of the Mongolian mountains.

That was the true story of how I became the new chosen wielder of the Brand New USB Joystick Controller

Looking for the perfect Joystick for fighting games

Holy shit, this is the best post in tech talk ever.

So, did you ever get the chance to graze your hands upon that legendary Brand New USB Joystick Controller hedonist?

Since he realized how this weapon of choice was meant to be under your hands, he was not the chosen one that was summoned by the divine calling from the gods.