Issue with LT and RT buttons on my BlazBlue 360 TE stick

The LT and RT buttons on my BlazBlue 360 TE stick randomly die on me. And when I unplug and plug it back in I works again temporarily. Help gaiz? ;_;

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/149353/
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?posts/6311183/

Have you opened it and confirmed that all of the wires are secure? Check the quick disconnects of the wire and where it’s soldered onto the PCB.

Please try the instructions in JDM’s second link first. They’re easier to do, and I’m always looking for other folks to test it out.
(Does this mean the TE-S based sticks have this problem too? Hmm.)

I’m assuming there isn’t anything more noob friendly for the fix?

Yes, everything’s secure.

More n00b friendly that this?

Umm, no. There’s not. The first link is n00b scary, absolutely, but the second one? It’s all bolts and two wires. As soon as I get confirmation from another about it working, I’ll get some photos up to help do it, but it shouldn’t be scary at all.

I’m sorry if this make me sound like a complete idiot, but what’s a gauge?

For what it’s worth Toodles, last year I connected the USB shield to the bottom plate of my Round 2 TE (and disconnected it from the power ground). I only rarely had problems with the triggers before that, but haven’t had any since. I figured it was inconclusive though since I did it towards the end of static season.
(I didn’t ground the top panel but since I replaced the top screws with plastic there’s no exposed metal there either. If I replace the bottom panel with plexi I suppose I could probably get rid of my static problems all together.)

So I think I get the idea from that link you sent me Toodles. But I’m lost on the last paragraph about the rows of QDs are only 2 rows of QDs unless you’re referring to columns.

Here’s where I got lost:

| | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |
  [   ]     [   ]

That’s the distrobution board. Each | is a spot where a QD plugs into. Each [ ] is a ribbon connector.

* | | | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | | | |
  [   ]     [   ]

The spot * is where you want to shove the wires in with the QD.

I am doing something wrong. My stick stopped working unless I remove them.

Edit:I lied. I disconnected something. Hope this works.