Issues with my X360 SSF4 TE Stick

Hey everyone, I’m completely new here on this forum. So in lack of ideas where to post this I post this here and hope that it’s okay.

So, my issue with the stick is that the LB and LT buttons randomly stops working and if I unplug it and plug it back in again it’s working fine for a few minutes again.
I am a complete newbie at this stuff so if anyone knows what’s wrong with it could you explain it as simple as possible? :stuck_out_tongue:
I tried to search for a solution for it but I can not find someone with a similar issue.

If this is the wrong forum to post in I apologize.

What brand and model stick do you have?

I’ve got a Super Street Fighter 4 TE stick from Mad Catz. It looks like this http://i.imgur.com/hIUyRQv.jpg :stuck_out_tongue: But for Xbox 360. not sure what else to tell you.

Worst case scenario its your PCB
The PS360+ would be the easiest for a Replacement unit.

Hm, okay. May I ask where I could get one? I’m from Sweden so it would be awesome if the shipping didn’t go for that much :stuck_out_tongue:
Also, is it hard to replace? Like I said earlier. I’m kind of new to this whole thing.

Okay, I looked around a bit and it doesn’t seem too hard to replace it. But where would you guys recommend to buy a PS360+ PCB ?

Ether Focus Attack or Akihabarashop

Okay, thanks for everything. I’ll see if I buy a new PCB and mod it or just go for another stick.