I've got a couple of things I've got to say continued!

To continue the thread.

My thread was the happening place.

lets go ahead…lets see latest news was that Rommel wanted to play me so I finally did this past friday which ended in a 10-0, Rom wins.

My comment? All I have to say is

LOL @ the sticks

Go ahead and upload and link vids to amuse yourself alas you will see fireball xx aegis become j.lp. Generally it kind of sucks that I had to play with that. At one point if you see a vid you’ll notice me not doing anything because some dude was asking something while I was trying to play at a start of a round then someone else was also complaining because he wanted to play. The sticks actully got replaced afterward for the mini tourney that was held that evening. And the new ones got some complants and some fustration. The Monitor for the second player turned off. The lk on the 1P was acting up from what I seen.
GG to emphy ftw for tourney

All in all I got to say that friday was the worst experiance I’ve ever had there. Anthony, Joe, Joe know that I don’t perform in that manner they saw. I actully felt bad too, why don’t you guys have decent buttons on those machines? they cost like $1 each and effortless to put on. The sticks are extremly long. They’re like those crappy “super” sticks you can get with and xarcade pad.

what a joke, rematch? comp buttons with medium tension non-shitty sticks? details to you via PM.

gg

If you’d like to, we can arrange that after Rom comes back from Florida. In the meantime, how about making this a little more interesting? This is only my suggestion, but I’m sure Rom would agree to a rematch under one condition: MONEY. Money matching $10 - 20, maybe more, depending on what Rom wants, but I know for sure he’d do it. How bout it?

On another note, the videos are being captured at the moment and will be posted hopefully during the middle of this week.

If you’d like to, we can arrange that after Rom comes back from Florida. In the meantime, how about making this a little more interesting? This is only my suggestion, but I’m sure Rom would agree to a rematch under one condition: MONEY. Money matching $10 - 20, maybe more, depending on what Rom wants, but I know for sure he’d do it. How bout it?

On another note, the videos are being captured at the moment and will be posted hopefully during the middle of this week.