IWBTG Fan Mini-Game: The EVO Championship Belt

Back when I was watching Floe stream his IWBTG and Boshy adventures, I felt like whipping up a little game myself. Play as either LI Joe or Dieminion and embark on a quest to resurrect Gootecks. It’s only about 15 screens long, but fairly unforgiving.

Video preview:

[media=youtube]rH7PJ8yeJ08[/media]

DL link: http://bit.ly/LWoSkG

And for those of you who can’t be bothered to download the game, here’s a full playthrough video (besides the ending). Contains spoilers I guess!

"anything goin' down tonight?" - The Fresno Thread

Can I play as PMSTwin?

Updated OP with youtube preview

… dude… I’m stuck at the third screen. Honda moves too fast for me to get back on him after I double jump over the brick… somebody halp!

[Edit] - I noticed the second Honda flies lower… nevermind… But now I’m stuck at screen 4. I can’t jump high enough to clear Mike Ross’ orgasm. I feel like I should do a walkthrough for this… as I’m now stuck at the “Oh Gootecks” Kappa Spikes.

Screen 4 solution:

[media=youtube]pGZAz02Le1E[/media]

For the record, the DL link in the OP post has been updated to a newer version of the game with additional screens and bug fixes. Your saved game (the stuff in the gamedata folder) will still work.

And for those of you who can’t be bothered to download the game, here’s a full playthrough video (besides the ending). Contains spoilers I guess!

[media=youtube]Q94KGZ5PMVc[/media]

…what the fuuck