J.mgb AA -> f.mk, f.dp xx sa?

dudley

Some one told me this is possible. If it is what are some good set ups for it???

only if the last punch of the mgb hits

also, i wouldn’t recommend using mgb as an anti-air. it’ll work against scrub-mid level players, but it’s a bad habit to have when u fight good-tourney level players.

dudley’s s. mk -> s. HK -> s. HP chain is much better imo. also, his s. HK xx Ducking (HK) is a much better option, that way, if they parry your s. HK, you’ll duck under whatever they throw out to punish you. those are two much safer, better options, imo.

anyone care to expand?

s.mp xx jab mgb or hk xx jab mgb is really good as an AA =/ its kinda hard to parry, doable ofcourse, but if your opponent parries the first two hits of the jab mgb and doesnt parry the last, you get a free ender =)

Sence I’m here, does this combo work on shotos

J.Frc, Sc.RdhxxEX.Machinegun Blow, Jab.Machinegun Blow(Only last hit hits), Jab.Machinegun Blow(Only last hit hits), Jab.Machinegun Blow(Only last hit hits), T.FwdxxJet UpperxxRocket Upper…?

Only the last hit of jab mgb should hit if you want to juggle further. And its possible to do 4x jab mgb, but i would limit myself to 2 times max or so, more than that gives too much room for error.