Jab -> Strong -> Fierce xxx Raida

I have a problem doing this on the left side of the screen. On the opposite when im facing left on the right side, I can do this in my sleep. But when I do the left side I have trouble, and I get her DP+P jump instead.

I dont know what im doing wrong, I try to do a half circle, but I get that damn DP hop as soon as th fierce connects.

You have a bit of time to do the Raida input… almost as much time as Sean’s FP to Hyper Tornado. That’s the way I see it, at least. Do the chain (jab-strong-fierce), then do Raida after you “see” the fierce connect.

Press 1 2 3 (as you’re holding forward, if you wish), then move to d/f, d, d/b, b, press punch? I don’t know what to tell you, you shouldn’t be getting a DP motion because it should all be in one direction. There’s plenty of input time, just… practice? No offense. That’s really all there is to tell you.

Learn to be ambidexterous. You’re just simply moving your hand the wrong way on the other side of the screen. Typical of people learning sticks especially. Assuming you are using a stick. Select training mode and practice practice practice.

Thanks man, thats the best advice in this thread. Thanks to kunai as well, I thought the execution had to be pinpoint. So I was rushing.

BTW: Fixed your spelling :wink:

I knew something wasn’t right. :lol:

I had this same problem with doing TK SAI on the left side. Lot of practice remedy the problem. Muscle Memory.