Jackie Chan in Fists of Fire Meet-Up

I was chatting with Josh-theFunkDOC and ILLiterate this past week and while I don’t think there’s a big enough interest in an actual side-tourney, I definitely think all the Jackie players should get together and play some matches. So this is what I’m thinking…

Saturday, 2PM, BYOC area. I’ll bring my laptop, a stick and we’ll get a few hours of matches in. If anyone else would like to bring a laptop with the game loaded up as well, that’d be awesome.

I should have my camera on hand so we can shoot some footage as well. Anyway, let me know what you guys think and we can all plan accordingly. JACKIEEEEEEEEE~

I am there.

I wanted to say NorCal’s best Jackie players will be there…but lets be honest, we the best in the US. Real talk.

Get hype.

I want to be there too, bar any unforeseen obstacles!

yeah for sure… imma use the “dude with the stick”.

Haha that’s a chick

It’s good to know you got problems with gender recognition though, I won’t be partying with you after pools. <3

I have decided that I shall bring the NorCal Jackie Chan trophy. So that you may all pay your respects :china:

(JACKIE IS SRYS)

Oh fuck yes.

this game is playabe on mame

just ask me about it

Calling all Jackie players! What’s the plan this year? Real tournament or another gathering where I lay waste for fraaaaaaaay? :wink:

hope to play it for more than 5 minutes this year :frowning:

(Portland Jackie scene died)

Say it ain’t so ;_____;

Regardless, I hope to see you at EVO! It was really great meeting all you guys last year.

Ooh I want to play some Jackie! No one else in New Mexico cares about it. :frowning: