Hotness is closed for good
The Hotness Information
I have a 3rd table ready for a 3rd TV and console if someone can bring both or just one. I have 1 stick, so bring all the sticks you can.
Call me at my cell and let me know if you’re going to make it or bail out so I don’t worry if someone got into some sort of freak car accident.
Plenty of room for people. Lots of sitting space.
If you’re 21+, drinking is fine. Donating food or drink (Minor or 21+ is fine) is ALWAYS welcomed at my house because it will surely be devoured. If you forget to bring something and you feel like contributing anyways, I live next to a 7-11 so it’d be really easy to walk the 100 feet to get your snack/drink on.
UPDATED Ground Rules:
- Do not slam doors in my house.
- Do not cause problems with my room mate, she is not nearly as nice as I am.
- If you party foul (Any drink, not just alcohol), don’t be afraid to tell me. I clean messes up in seconds with my 30-pack of Charmin Ultra TP.
- Do not be disrespectful to anyone else who is invited into my house. If I hear you are starting problems and can’t curb your tongue, I’ll gladly boot your ass out of my house.
- Casuals: 2/3 sets if there is 4 or less people. 5+ people = Best of 1. Only to be fair, so everyone gets a chance to play.
- Around 1-2 AM, everyone needs to settle it down. I have a room mate who tries to sleep right underneath people so tapping your foot/feet, jumping, yelling, etc. is no bueno.
- No offense to anyone that’s going to come to my house that was already planning on it, but if something gets reported missing/stolen, everyone will be pocket checked before they walk out my door for ANY reason (7-11 run, go to your car, go home), any reason.
Ready for Hotness*:
UPDATE: Hotness is done for good.