7. O-NO
9. Enigma
9. DeRezz
**9. Adeel **
9. DBC
13. CrimzonWolf

AE and UMVC3 Finals
http://www.twitch.tv/rvafighters/b/305504106
AE Finals start about 1:15:00 then move all the way through UMVC3 Grand Finals from there

KOFXIII Top 4
http://www.twitch.tv/f_swipes/b/305506455
12:00 – 23:35 Losers Semis – Jinx vs Chronos
31:00 – 52:50 – Winners Finals – Renegade vs Winback
53:00 – 1:08:42 - Losers Finals – Renegade vs Jinx
1:09:10 – 1:29:00 - Grand Finals – Renegade vs Winback

Both streams have archived matches from the whole event.

damn, i woulda won this one too. gs guys

LATE AS FUCK, BUT HERE IT IS…

[FONT=times new roman][FONT=times new roman][FONT=arial]Thanks to everyone for coming out and making One Day War such a big event! After examing full results in all three games it looks like we had about 33 competitors. I hope everyone was comfortable, got the comp that they wanted and most of all I hope everyone had a fun time gaming with the SoVA & RVA crew. [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Shoutouts to…[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-Joe Kaufman for throwing this event and giving us all a kick-ass venue and other accomendations! Great work, kid.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-all of Joe’s roommates (Justice, David, Chelsie, Matt???, Chance, Bella) for letting us occupy their living room for the day. We can’t thank you all enough for your hospitality and patience.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-Foomy, SMP and Jinks for making the magic happen by organzing and running each game and getting things done in SUPERB time. We couldn’t have done this without your expertise and effeciency.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-Zeus, Colin, Dsinnie, Jibbo, Jay, Lewii, Adeel, Scooder, Blackula, Bobby Birmingham (a.k.a. babypuncher) and anyone else who contributed TVs, systems and other things to make our tournament better and faster. Your support is what makes events like this such a success.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-the Richmond crew for making the trip down to game with us, giving us some serious comp and for streaming our humble event. Always a pleasure, gentlemen![/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-Jinks and Andrew C. on improving their KoFXIII game to become serious contenders.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]-lots of the newcomers for showing up and getting themselves noticed (CrossFate, ThatGuy, WarMachine).[/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Finally, congrats to Foomy, DBC, Jibbo, Jinks, Don and Robin for their top placings in their respective games. Big props to Adam for taking us out in Marvel and getting Top 3 in almost everything![/FONT]

[FONT=arial]Thank you all again for coming out; stay tuned for any future events we throw. See you @ Richmond on Feb. 4th![/FONT]

Oh yeah, some people left some stuff of theirs.

Adam, I have your coat. It’s dark blue with think green stripes, right? I’ll be sure to bring it to Richmond.

—someone left behind a pair of "Zenni Optical" prescription eyeglasses. I’ve got them at my place, so post up and claim them!

we will def be back for the next event and stream it again. Had a great time always good to see the SOVA guys. Nick thanks for grabbing my jacket ill grab it on the 4th when yall come to RVA