[Jan 21, 2012] Brew Town Beatdown AE,UMVC3,3S,KOFXIII,T6 (Milwaukee,WI)

Romine’s High Pockets Milwaukee,WI January 21st 2012 BrewTown Beatdown! SSF4AE UMVC3,MK9,KOF13,Tekken 6 and 3S!
www.romineshighpockets.com

WHERE:Romine’s High Pockets 6125 S. 27th St. Milwaukee,WI

WHEN: Saturday January 21st 2012 Event begins 1PM

VENUE FEE: FREE that’s right I said FREE!

GAMES BEING PLAYED: UMVC3 (XBOX360) SuperSF4AE (XBOX360) 3rdStrike(XBOX360) Tekken 6 (PS3) KOF13(XBOX360) Arcana Heart 3 (PS3) MK9

NOTE:KOFXIII,3S,MK,Tekken and AH3 will only run if enough people show up to run a bracket. So with that said SUPPORT YOUR GAMES!!!

REGISTRATION FEE Is 10 dollars for Super SF4AE and $5 for all other games.

OTHER DETAILS: This is a 18 and up venue. This is a B.Y.O.C.(Bring Your Own Controller) event. If needed there may be a stick or 2 able to be borrowed if need be. Registration is $10 for AE and $5 for all other games. Event will start at 1pm Actual tourney will begin around 3pm this gives people time to get to the venue as well as time for casuals before the tourney. Casuals will be played after the tourney concludes as well.

ATTENTION: It is strongly recommended that you bring your own controller to this event. We can provide a controller if absolutely necessary. When we call your match you MUST be ready to play your match or face disqualification. This is to ensure that the tournament is run in a timely manner.

IMPORTANT NOTES: This is an 18+ venue. If under 18 you will need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian. If you are under 21 and try to purchase alcohol at the bar you will be asked to leave and banned from attending future events here. If you are 21 and up and try to purchase alcohol for someone under 21 you will be asked to leave and banned from future events. Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Super SF4 and MVC3 will be ran on 360. Tekken 6 and Arcana Heart 3 will be ran on PS3.

There is absolutely NO outside food or drink allowed in the venue. There are plenty of food and drink options inside of the venue. There is even a Mexican restaurant located on site that is very good.

Also, please bring your own controllers! I can’t stress this enough. If you absolutely must borrow a stick I have an extra you can use. If you need adapters etc. you will have to bring your own. I want this tournament to run in a timely manner so it is very important that matches aren’t being held up by others borrowing other people’s equipment.

Tournament Rules:It’s best 2 out of 3 matches. It’s double elimination and you have to win 2 matches against your opponent. Winner keeps the character loser can change characters and ultras. Prize payout is 70/20/10

Super SF4 is played 2/3 rounds Tekken 6 is 3/5 rounds. MVC3 is 2 out of 3 matches.

Winners, Losers and Grand finals are best 3 out of 5 matches.

Minnesota: Keep it Classy!

ima enter for KoF even if i don’t know the game that well. probably also entering AE this time. time to start playing more than one game.

Edit: entering KoF if enough of the people that actually play the game come out and support it

Seriously, more people need to show up for KoF.

yes.

frankie returning to recall the mayor?

Who would vote for a demon or wesker for mayor anyway?

Hope everybody who came up from chicago shows up again, I liked seeing new people last month.

So Marvel’s back down to $5 again? Fine by me

usually he takes a vote to decide whether it’ll be 5 or 10

If you bring your own drinks Dave will sweet chin music you.

i can’t imagine i’ll be working late with my job in january. madison, drag your asses out for 3S, and milwaukee, don’t fucking sleep on kof 13.

I’ll probably keep it at $10 considering its one of the games people from out of state travel to play.

I’ll be recording the finals of each game at the tourney on my GameCapture HD and uploading them to YouTube. Nice way for people to watch some hype matches if they are unable to attend.

Do you guys have an idea of how many people are going to show up to this?

We usually average about 20 people for AE and 20 for Marvel. Give or take a few. It varies from month to month.

Is it an election year already? Vote Haggar 2012.

AE should be interesting. This is the first 2012 tourney. Let’s see lots of character diversity!

i’ll be there with my gen…getting blown up

Shout outs to the People in WI :smokin:

• Munny, Yoshi, Madwak, Adam (Ladramdon), Evan (Orgebait), Shia, and others.

Is it possible if the systems for SFAE2012, UMVC3, KOF XIII, and 3S be on PS3. Sorry if it seems more of a hassle. :sweat: Its just majority of the players in MN play on PS3 and some uses the PS3 pads (I do). I know there are convertors, it kinda seems iffy on convertors.

One of my buddies would of went to a Chicago tournament (Frosty F.) but he didn’t because of the Xbox360.

I play KOF XIII, I prefer the PS3.

That is really asking a lot for us to change consoles for every game. Majority of people in Milwaukee play AE and Marvel on 360. I don’t even own AE or Marvel on PS3 and the people that bring setups and copies of said games all bring 360 setups. I may be able to switch KOF and 3S to PS3 but, AE and Marvel will definitely run on 360. There is usually at least 1 person at the tourney with a convertor they can let you use.

It’s only like 20 people per game for a turnout? :-/

It varies from month to month. I’d say that is an average number. Sometimes more people show up sometimes they don’t. Milwaukee is also probably half the size of MPLS/STP in terms of active players.

Busting out the Fourskyn