[Jan 21, 2012] Durham Gamefrog Tournament 1/21/2012"Touch of Death"KOF XIII/SSF IV AE... (Durham,NC)

Gamefrog presents…

a SaiSyu Kusanagi production.

“Touch of Death”

January 21, 2011

Gamefrog Cafe
NorthGate Mall
1058 West Club Blvd
Durham, N.C 27701
919-399-0545

Reg:$5

All games are $5 entry!!!

Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition 2012
Double Elimination
Loser finals is 3 out of 5
Grand Finals, person coming from loser must win 3 out of 5 twice

The King of Fighters XIII
Double Elimination
Between matches winner is allowed to switch order of team, but not team characters.

The King of Iron Fist Tournament -TEKKEN 6: Bloodline Rebellion
Double Elimination
Stage select is always “random”.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Double Elimination
Between matches winner is allowed to switch order of team, but not team characters.

Need 4 PS3 with all unlocks. Reg fee and one game entry fee will be wave, on the house!!!

Post to confirm system donation.

Break a spine…SaiSyu.

I’ll be here for KoF and maybe AE but bringing a PS3 with Tekken 6, AE 2012 and KoF with all DLC.

if im not mistaken i thought winner is not allowed to switch order in kof, because switching could potentially give an advantage over the looser’s team selection.

My friend Muaythai wanted me to post up that he’s also bringing a system with KoF and all the DLC for the game as well.

PS3 of course.

KOF since 96’ has had order select when a new chalenger entered play. You can change order, but not your team. The order of the loser is also a blind select as well so counter picking in order select is not possible.

I might try to make it out to this, I’m in Raleigh. Would need to borrow a stick though, I’m on 360

I have a spare if you need one. Look to see you out!

yeah only thing that is in the way probably would be if I get a job between now and then and my schedule is weird, but definitely want to go

Thinking about entering all games except Marvel, already took off work for this day so good to go.

. Are Ps3 controllers acceptable?

I believe so but not 100% sure.

Hey Guys Just to let you know that as of 01/01/2012 the North gate mall has force the shut down at GameFrog. Yoshi and I are trying to find new place to set up shop but I can’t talk about that as of now. I am sorry. Just to also let you know that most of the gear will be going up for sale. If you want a cheap TV or Xbox, please stop by the store and make a deal with Yoshi.

Wow… Thanks for the heads up Marlon Alvarado.