[Jan 21, 2012] Gamers Xperience presents F3 (Lithonia, GA)

Gamers Xperience
6981 Main St.
Lithonia, GA 30058
770-482-1411
FB event page

Time: 12noon til 4pm
Fee: Free Event!!!

F3 is a gathering of players and fans of the fighting games. F3 was created to provide local and non-local fighters an opportunity to meet and compete with other players and fans of the fighting genre.

Note
This event is free!
We will be open for regular business from 4pm til 10:30. If anyone would like to stay and play after 4pm it will only be $5. That is 50% off of the normal fee of $10.
End

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Soul Calibur 4
Tekken 6
Dead or Alive 4
Smash Brawl
Super Street Fighter 4 AE
Naruto Ninja Storm 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
UFC 2010
and more…

Come and compete in the best fighting games with other gamers
and fans of the fighters genre from around Atlanta

Will each fighting game have its own TV. Or will players have to wait turns switching between games?
You posted Super Street Fighter 4 AE, you may have it but it’s the AE 2012 version now. Ignore that if you already got the free update.
I will definitely check this out. Lithonia is down the street from me and it wont hurt to try it out. Just an idea here but why dont you throw a tournament for UMC3, AE2012, and Tekken 6? A $5 entry fee would be perfect for this. The other games dont get much local tournament play.

Sorry for the extreme delayed reply to your comment…

Yes, each game will have have a sepereate TV in most cases. We have about 16 setups total. We don’t plan on having multi TV’s with the same game, however if one game is clearly popular than others we may.

As far as the tournament, we may have some fighting tournaments in the very very near future. For now we are hosting this event to let people know that we are still here and open for the gaming community. We have been here for about 6 years…

yo dude its the kid that came in december with 2 other kids and that was our first time coming there we wont be able to make it today but do u think u could hook us up over xbox live?
I’ll have ultimate marvel vs capcom 2 and super street fighter ae 2012

no no even better my brother and i have some friends who are serious street fighter and marvel vs capcom 3 players if u have tournaments and we tell them and they will join for sure!