[Jan 24, 2012] MINDGAMES FIGHT CLUB presents...TUESDAY NIGHT THROWDOWN #1 (Greensboro, NC)

MINDGAMES FIGHT CLUB, in its effort to help grow the fighting game community in the Greensboro Triad area, has been hosting sessions for players (seasoned and newcomers). Mindgames has been searching for a venue that will allow for consistent weekly tournaments for people to train in a tournament setting in Greensboro. After a series of meetings, The PourHouse seems to be the place. Our initial pitch was for weekly on Tuesdays (as to not conflict with Rock Em Sock Em or WNB in Raleigh + its the bar’s slowest night) and he seemed very receptive but said he’d initially only allow us there once a month at first to try it out. But, if everything works out, he will open to us for weeklies.

In the future, we want to have speciality exhibition matches, team exhibitions & tourneys, etc…etc…constant flow of creative events to promote the scene.

But we need your support.

Our first pilot will be Tuesday January 24th 2012. TUESDAY NIGHT THROWDOWNS (ironically this name was picked out before SRK TNT was announced lol)
We don’t know drama. We just want the scene to EXPLODE!!! (see what I did there?)

MINDGAMES coordinator, Torrence (BFP RagTag) (336) 937-0040
BFP COO, Vincent (BFP Big V From NC) (336) 391-0003
facebook.com/MINDGAMESBFP
facebook.com/thebfpguys

7:30pm - 2am
Registration Ends at 9pm

Fees:
$5 - Venue
$5 - Game
Bring Your Own Controller/FightStick

Rules:
- Defult settings
- Double elimination
- 2/3 set
- 3/5 set for finals
- 70/20/10 pot split
- Pausing results in a disqualification
- Game ending glitches result in a disqualification
- Use of programmable settings on a controller results in a disqualification
- Draws result in a rematch

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition Version 2012
- Winner can’t change character but can change ultra
- Loser can change character and ultra
- PS3

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Winner can’t change team
- Loser can change team
- No simple mode
- PS3, Xbox 360

If you are bringing a setup, let us know in advance what you want to bring so we can account for that.
Venue will be waived if we are utilizing your setup.
If you bring a setup, be prepared to stay for duration and have all updates for each game you bring.

SPREAD THE WORD! COME SUPPORT SO WE CAN MAKE MINDGAMES FIGHT CLUB BETTER & BE THERE TO HELP DEVELOP A NEW TRADITION!
When one scene grows, we ALL grow.

North Carolina Thread LXV "Farewell NC"

I am so looking foward to this tournament, Everyone who can make it come out and support us!

(I NEED MORE POWER!) We can’t do it without the community.

Hopefully I can make it!