[Jan 30, 2012] *SSF4 Play N Trade FISHKILL NY* (Fishkill, NY)

So a new Play N Trade has opened up in the town of Fishkill,NY which is about an hour and a half to two hours out of NYC, and we would love to have a tournament there, John who is the manager has already agreed to donate the xbox’s T.Vs and the games, however i am just trying to see if anyone would be interested in getting together and havin fun with a tournament, the guy is super cool and im sure will donate prizes as well(and of course depending on how many competitors there will be prize money) so please give me a shout either here which i will check, or email me at johnnyt6623@gmail.com again this is in early development but could happen in a weeks notice if there are enough people wanting to do this. even if you want to play a different fighting game, we can have multiple tourneys…just get at me and well try to get this started!

I’d be down for some Marvel, SC, etc. and even some old school games like CvS2, MvC2, SCII.

thats like 30 minutes not even from poughkeepsie right? i would love to go somewhere local to play.