[Jan 7, 2012] Nashville, TN "McCool Takes You to School From... (Antioch, TN)

“McCool takes you to school” $100 KOF BONUS

January 7, Saturday
2pm-Street Fighter Arcade Edition v2012
4pm-King of Fighters XIII -$100 BONUS ADDED TO POT REGARDLESS OF ENTRANTS
6pm-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

$8 cover, $7 entry per game (all payouts 70/20/10 split)
Bonus money for each pot: If more than 20 people enter ANY of the tournaments, $50 extra will be thrown in to the pot for each!

Game Galaxy Arcade
Inside Hickory Hollow Mall upstairs (park and enter near the food court for closest entrance)
5252 Hickory Hollow Parkway
Antioch, TN 37013

Follow Game Galaxy on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Game-Galaxy-Arcade/204834345061

And twitter - http://twitter.com/#!/Game_Galaxy

Tennessee Thread - Day 1 Ni**a-Ology
Tennessee Thread - Day 1 Ni**a-Ology

Gotta keep the cover charge kind of high because I’m going to have to give extra money to the pot anyway I am sure, lol

I’ll see what additional interest I can drum up.

$100 bonus for KoF? Plenty of people should be out for that fight money.

Hopefully I can get a crew down there! You guys streaming?

yo, I’ll be coming down with the Arkansas crew for SF4 and maybe KoF.

you guys have any Korean chicks in Nashville?

Entry Fee is now $7, $8 cover and $7 entry…

Any Korean chicks would be near Vandy as most of proper Nashville Asians are Thai and Laotian so you have to hit up the schoolgirls :wink:

I’d happily pay more on the cover if the arcades were on free play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I will be there for KOF with as many as I can violently coerce from my crew.

Three more days until everyone gives me their Marvel money.

My fight moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Wait, wrong game.

Yo. This junt finna be hype.

So, 7 dollar door fee and 8 per game? Not bad at all. :slight_smile:

GA plans to have at least 5 people coming.

However, me (ATL_Raccoon) and FR TooMuchDamage won’t be able to leave Atlanta until 3PM. Google maps lists this as a 4 hour drive, so we wouldn’t be there until around 7PM. Would this be acceptable? I understand it’s only two people, but we’d still really love to make it. The other 5 GA players will be arriving on time. Also, I don’t imagine we’d drive the whole “4 hours” going the speed limit… so… :3

Suiko Sweet - Hmmm. Damn we’d love to have y’all but most of the events would be over by the time you made it into town. We’ll have to run that one by Jason (DreamTR).

Yo Jason, I thought we were gonna do $8 entry, $7 cover so pot is bigger but then it’s $15 total which is easier to handle with cash? Lemme know so I can correct if necessary.

Laotian? I’m okay with this. And I know they’ll be out at the mall. Sweet.

I apologize for not clarifying. Me and FR Toomuchdmg would be the late ones, and we’re just looking to enter Marvel.

That is, if you’re okay with us just taking your money.

Welp. We got Marvel cats that would have something to say about that. :wink:

But yo cool, I’ll talk to Jason. With it starting at 6 he may be able to get you all in the bottom of the bracket or work something else out.

If you guys are too late to enter Marvel, I’ll give you both some ft5 money matches. Wouldn’t want you to travel all that way and not contribute to my funds. :wink2:

Atlanta is Eastern Time, Nashville in Central, if you leave at 3pm you’ll get to Nashville by 6pm because we are an hour back.

You can have someone sign up for you but for the most part we start on time. I won’t be there running the tournament, this is in Richard’s hands…

Chris, it’s $8 cover and $7 entry because I have that 20 person rule of adding $50 to the pot of each so I had to raise the cover to make up the difference…