Japanese players traveling to EVO world

I tried to send this PM to Kuni since I figured he would be a good person to ask, but it seems his inbox is full… so can anyone answer this question for me?

Hello Kuni, I’m pretty sure you don’t know who I am but I am a Faust player from Chicago. I will be moving to Japan for a while to teach English through the JET program starting at the end of July. I would very much like to go to Evo World in Las Vegas (I have gone to the last 5 Evos) but airfare is pretty expensive from Japan to Las Vegas. I was wondering if there is some sort of group discount rate that the Japanese players take advantage of when they come to the US for Evo, and if so, would it be possible for me to travel with that group in order to get the discount as well? I am still unsure if I can go since I don’t even know if my contracting organization will give me time off of work so soon after starting the job, but I am simply trying to plan ahead and see what my options are. If you could give me any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much

• ElvenShadow

…anyone know?

Maybe~~~~~~~~~~

bump

…any help?

good person to ask is choi =?
but youll get a solid word prolly after sbo is over