JasensCustoms.com **Fight Sticks, Parts, SuperGuns ** - Sega Reproduction Panel PreOrders Now On!

Cheers all, I wanted to keep everyone up to speed of the new offerings at Jasen’s Customs without getting lost in the Panzer Fight Stick Thread. I will be posting up everything we start stocking in the shop here. Everything that I offer will be geared around the Panzer Fight Stick, my Vinyl Printing and Cutting Services, and custom work.

jasenscustoms.com

First up: All items (except the Panzer Fight Stick and SuperGuns) ship for $3.99, best of all… that’s not each. Each order ships for $3.99! It’s my flat rate rule. What you won’t see though is inflated prices due to the cheap shipping. I’m a hobbyist that wants to help the community by providing the cheapest prices possible and the best customer service possible. Additionally, if it’s in stock, I will ship it the next business day (or Saturday).

Ok, now that shipping is out of the way… what’s new in the shop?

• Solderless DB-15 Connectors! $19.95
  • Added the Custom Fight Stick Builder!

• Added Carbon Fiber Wrapping Material and Custom Cut Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Sticks! Made by Hexis, this is the best wrap on the market today!

Carbon Fiber Wrap by the Foot

Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Stick

Added SuperGun Build Parts at great prices! Now you can order everything from one place and pay one shipping charge!

Added the AkiShop HSB
Will be adding the various RJ45 to PS2/Dreamcast/USB cables shortly. They arrived, just need to add them up.
Adding 33’ USB Cables for those with really large rooms.

• Added the full Line of AkiShop Cables (RF-45 to USB, PSX, DC)
  • Added TechFlex by the Foot in 1/4" (White, Orange, Checkered; will add more colors shortly)
  • Added TechFlex by the Half Foot in 5/8" (Geared toward JAMMA Harness folks)
  • Added .110" QDC and Boots
  • Resupplied Winford Solderless DB9 (M/F) and DB15 (M/F) Sockets
  • Added Some EGRET II Graphics
  • Added Sega Astro City Side Art

• Added Taito Egret II Move Strips

-Jasen’s Customs Wiring by the Foot, now in stock. 15+1 for super simple wiring harness builds. QTY 1 gets you 30 FEET of wire… 15 Unique Colors + 15 Black… the perfect combination for your perfect build. Only $3.49 per foot!

• Jasen’s Customs Reproduction MVS 2 Cover and Base

• Grizz’ Color MVS Labels
  • Sanwa JLF Levers
  • Sanwa Clear Balltop Series
  • Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbuttons

FS: Jasen's Customs - Panzer Fight Stick - Custom Metal Fight Stick Enclosures

Reserved.

11.25.2013 - Added PS360+ for $54.95. PSX and Dreamcast cables available. Coming soon.

12.7.2013 - Added Female Solderless DB-15 Connectors up!

12.7.2013 - Added the Custom Fight Stick Builder!

https://www.jasenscustoms.com/product.php?productid=47&cat=0&page=

12.10.2013 - Added Carbon Fiber Wrapping Material and Custom Cut Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Sticks! Made by Hexis, this is the best wrap on the market today!

Carbon Fiber Wrap by the Foot

Carbon Fiber Wraps for the Panzer Fight Stick

12.12.2013 - Added SuperGun Build Parts at great prices! Now you can order everything from one place and pay one shipping charge!

is the vinyl you have adhesive? and can i give you a picture or a psd so it can be put on vinyl?

EDT3K, It is sticky. All vinyl I use (except the Banner Material) has a sticky side. If you have a picture you want printed up… I can take care of it no problems!

– Break –

Check out this Customer’s Fight Stick we helped turn into a reality! You too can have something like this using Jasen’s Customs Design and Build Service!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO8QYv7h6AM&feature=youtu.be

Pretty damn cool. I’m ready to see what he’s going to do with it.

You and I both! I’m very excited to see it complete!

thats pretty sick!

Thanks! I think SP will enjoy it. (Name abbreviated to protect the innocent :slight_smile: )

FYI, the link in your original post doesn’t go to your site, it just reloads this forum thread.
Also, the main link in your sig goes to your twitter (as does your twitter link)
:slight_smile:

Thanks Monk. It appears that Vanilla Forum is just a bit different than vBulletin and I clearly am my own worst enemy for promotion. PM me for a coupon for the most excellent catch!

I will be adding a few new items this week since I have some time off of work… don’t want to let the cat out of the bag quite yet though :slight_smile:

Additionally, I will continue to pump up the SuperGun section of the site as well. There are some interesting things I have been developing for a few months and some ideas that I am finally sending over to production!

Do you have something you’d like to see at Jasen’s Customs that fits with our DIY Mindset or have a question? Let me know! I am always looking to expand and try a few new things out!

Happy Holidays!

Fresh shipment of The Real Bob Roberts JAMMA Harnesses today. These are the best in the business! $29.95 + $3.99 Flat Rate shipping WITH online ordering! For those familiar with Bob, you know you have to send payment via USPS wait for him to get it and then ship it out (until you become a regular). Now… no waiting!

Just an idea to throw out there. I wanted to see if possible to make a madcatz tournament edition hybrid? I have grown quite fond of the top feel dimensions + want to be able to easily swap out artwork using tek-innovations full plexi. So 6x small holes would need to be drilled on the top to accommodate it, not to mention the actual top button holes and stick mounting would need to be placed exactly.

I also wanted to move the bottoms in closer to accommodate 45mm feet stands without sticking out the sides.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/javega2003/tef_reg8.jpg

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g142/javega2003/umk_reg.jpg

Is that possible under your new custom creations?

Ninja,

Yes, I can make replacement metal panels for the top and bottom. To do so you would need to purchase the design service and I would most likely need you to dissasemble your case and send me the top/bottom panels you want made so that I can get exact dimensions.

Jasen

Merry Christmas! Visit Christmas Coupon to get $5 off a Panzer Fight Stick!