Jersey Shoreyuken 3 $5/$5 (SSF4 & T6) 8/28/10 -NJ

Whats up everyone? np Video Gaming is proud to announce the third tournament to the successful Jersey Shoreyuken tournaments! It seemed like everyone had a great time at the last tournament, so I decided to throw another one. This event will be on 8/28/10 with a BBQ going, Arcade Cabs available to play and of course, an HD Stream with commentary!
HD Stream Link -** Nerd Palace on Justin.tv

Video of the venue - [media=youtube]CsWVuLoqlCI[/media]

Date -
8/28/10

**Venue - **
np Video Gaming in Northfield, NJ

Schedule -
SSF4 Doubles 2 PM
Tekken 6 Singles 4 PM
SSF4 Singles 6 PM

**Fee and Games - **
Venue- $5
SSF4 Singles or T6 Singles - $5
SSF4 Doubles - $5 per person

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 1v1 $5 Entry***

• Games to be played on Xbox 360
  • No characters banned
  • Winner keeps same character, loser can change
  • 2/3 Rounds
  • 2/3 Games
  • 99 Seconds
  • Double Elimination
  • Default Health and Handicap
  • Double Blind pick will be available if requested
    Loser Final, Winner Final and Grand final will be 2/3 rounds, 3/5 matches
    Prize pot 70/20/10

2v2 SSF4 TEAM BATTLE $5 per Team

• 2v2 Team Battle played on Xbox 360 and Arcade Machines
  • One character per team, players must stick with same character throughout tournament
  • Format is Pokemon format (ie. Team 1, 2, 3 vs. Team 4, 5, 6 ? 1 beats 4, 1 beats 5, 6 beats 1, 2 beats 6. Team 1, 2, 3 wins.)
  • Double Elimination
  • Matches are 2/3 rounds and 1 set at Default health and handicap
  • Winner Final, Loser Final and Grand Finals will be 2/3 sets
  • Losing team in finals may switch their order, winning team must keep same
  • Prize pot will be 80/20

Tekken 6 Singles $5 per player

Double elimination tournament
2 out of 3 games
3 out of 5 games finals

More information will be announced but for right now sign up on this thread or e-mail me at
npvideogaming@gmail.com

You’re telling me I’m gonna be at NP two weekends in a row?

I’m there.

I’m bringing those stacks for Atlantic City afterwards, No Limit table at the Borgata here I come.

Dedication to the np, i like it!!

Im starting to think I should add Blazblue… what do yall think?

I know the scene has few places to run their game. You could check out the turn out at Summer Jam and decide from there. I am hoping to be there and check the place out. Only time will tell though.

Updated with information and rules!

Venue fee changed to $5 and tournament fee to $5, trying something new

ill be back in this. ya made everything cheap so its a win-win. hits the training room again

Keep it up slob, doin big things…

I’de come, but i got a wedding to attend that day/night, and i never passed up free food/drinks in my life.

Come on philly, where you at?

oh btw, is BB gonna be there?

I will be there, being bad at various games.

Also don’t know if you guys are doing T6 on 360 or PS3, but if it’s PS3, I can bring a console and copy of the game as well if you need.

I should be there, and will try to bring some Philly heavy-hitters as well.

@taggerbuff BB will be there

@push_button T6 will be played on PS3, I might need an extra copy of the game, so ill keep in touch… I also have T6 on my arcade cabs

@pete68 If you can get some philly heads over here, it would be much appreciated! : )

why is super not on ps3 isnt all tournaments being ran on ps3 this doesnt make sense to me

I can run it on PS3, I just didn’t think it would be a problem :confused: What do y’all think?

i have a pad friend that only plays on ps3 so just making sure besides all majors are on ps3 now anyway

Yeah true, well we will see if everyone else wants to do it on PS3, I guess im going to make a poll on here

I’d prefer PS3 'cause both my sticks aren’t dual-modded… But I’m sure I can borrow someone’s TE if it turns out to be xbox only.