Jersey Street Fights presented by Console Warzone - 11/28/10 - Mahwah, NJ

Hello folks! Deluxe is back with news about the next Super Street Fighter 4 event hosted by Console Warzone!

The event will take place on November 28th at Fantasy Games & Hobbies in Mahwah, NJ which is located conveniently next to a train station. A bus stop is also located within walking distance of the venue as well. Players from NJ & NY alike should have no problem getting to the venue.

There are food places and a Rita’s (ice cream) next to the venue as well. I hope everyone can make it out to this event!

Fantasy Games & Hobbies
9 Miller Road, Mahwah, NJ 07430
(201) 252-8421

Fee:

$5 Venue Fee
$3 Entry Fee SSF4 Random Select
$10 Entry Fee SSF4 Singles

Tournaments:

Sign-ups start at 12 Noon
Tournaments will start at 1 PM

SSF4 Random Select - $3 Entry - Starts at 1 PM Sharp

• Games to be played on Xbox 360
  • Players will random select each game, winner does not keep the same character
  • No mirror matches, re-select if a mirror match occurs
  • Single Elimination
  • 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, Grand Final will be 3/5 games
  • Winner take all

SSF4 Singles - $10 Entry - Starts at 2:30 PM Sharp

• Games to be played on Xbox 360
  • No characters banned
  • 2/3 Rounds
  • 2/3 Games, Finals will be 3/5 games
  • 99 Seconds
  • Double Elimination
  • Default Health and Handicap
  • Winner keeps same character, loser can change
  • Winner can change ultra
  • Double Blind pick will be available if requested
  • Prize pot will be 70/20/10

General Rules:

• This event is BYOC. Players are responsible for bringing their own controller.
  • All stations will be Xbox 360, it is the players responsibility to bring the appropriate adapters.
  • Any type of threats or violence in the venue will not be tolerated
  • Game pausing may result in forfeiting a round, it is the opposing players option
  • Hardware macros, turbo, or other hardware assisted mechanisms are strictly forbidden.
  • Violating any of these rules may result in a DQ depending on the circumstance. Please read the rules so everyone is clear.

Lets go baby
lets go
what the fuck

Im in. I might need to borrow someones stick since its on 360, hopefully no one has a problem with that.

You’ll be fine borrowing a stick. Good to see you back Fighter.

You’ll be fine borrowing a stick. Good to see you back Fighter.

Do you want an extra 360?

I have enough 360’s for the tournament but people could always bring stuff if they want. I’d be down for someone bringing 3S or other games if they want to play casually.

Bringing back Mahwah and random select tournaments … fuck yeah. I’ll be there for sure.

lets fuckin go! cant wait, haven’t been to a tourney in mad long, and its so close to my place. and random selects were gdlk. if anyone wants to bring a laptop and just run 3s off of FBA or something like that, it would probably be the best option, seeing that 3s for xbox has retarded super jumps on 360.

where the fuck…? well anyway, im in there.
also, does anyone wanna buy an xbox hori hrap ex-se for like 80 bux? pm me if interested.

I might be able to make it

I’ll see what I can do. Will be up in Union for thanksgiving, I’ll holla.

Damn, why couldn’t it be on one of my workdays so I can save on gas? I work right on Ramapo Valley Rd in Mahwah but live an hour away. lol

I’ll be sure to make it and bring a friend with me.

Sure, why not.

Bump this up!

can we bring a dedicated casuals setup?

i also need a ride to this if anyone coming from the south will be passing the teterboro airport / lodi area

Okay peoples, a few things I need to address.

I got 3 CRT’s for this tourney because I know most people prefer them in NJ. (I’m talking to you MarlinPie and 8otB people!) We have room if people want to bring a dedicated casuals setup or setups for other games. You obviously would still have to pay the venue fee as that is out of my hands. Just hit me up and let me know.

The other thing is the tournament entry fee. I need to know if people would like the fee to remain at $10 or dropped down to $5. I have had mixed reactions in the past. I know Guard Crush does $10 Entry, $5 Venue which is the same as this and they never have a problem getting people.

The NJ tournaments have been slacking in numbers recently so let me know what I can do to help.

Also, if you guys want to hop on the Facebook event page you can do so by going here:

Login | Facebook

i think guard crush does 7/7 now. i was personally only going to enter if it was 5/5 which is why i wanted the dedicated casuals setups

Alright, I’ll see what everyone else says, so far you are the only vote so you are winning :slight_smile: