Good tourney, Waterbury showed up, some bs at the end with the left stick, we tried to switch sides to compensate but not much you can do when certain stuff won’t work at times. Blah. Oh well.
- Phil Burnell a.k.a. DSP “World’s Most Hated Player”
- Kevin Smith “Darksyde Killa” yeah right!
- Hector “I killed Dru two tournies in a row”
- Jay Alajandro from Waterbury “Goy!”
- Tony Barnhill representing Waterford!
- Dru represending Bridgeport (Even though he lives in Shelton!)
- Josh “I got hit on by Ricky Ortiz!” Jodoin
- Freddie “I START with Commando, bitch!”
- Jose “Skillz” Feliciano from Waterbury
- James Kutz “The Guy With the STAFF Shirt”
- Chai Lee Nguyen a.k.a. KONG “I didn’t fawking DO that!”
- Kyle Jones…I don’t have anything to say about Kyle
I also won MvC2 last week, I believe it was:
- Phil Burnell
- David Luu
- Kevin Smith
- Chai Lee Nguyen
…don’t remember other players order, sorry.
Week before that, we had some more bs with controls, so Kevin and I agreed to just tie and split the money
- James “Finals are sudden death!” Austin
- Phil Burnell “The best damn CvS2 player that doesn’t play the game”
- Josh Jodoin “Cammy ownz me”
- Tony Barnhill “RC HEADBUTT, LOOMPH OI!”
…don’t remember rest
Last week there was no CvS2, week before it was a tie between me and Tony because we had to leave (mall security kicked us out during finals). Josh got 3rd.