Joon is a fucking BEAST!

ken

DAMN JOON!

Watch Joon vs Marn… I won`t spoil this epic-hype shit!

Super NCR 05-31-10: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7341720/highlight/78353

2011 West Coast SBO Qualifiers 07-16-11: http://www.twitch.tv/leveluplive/b/290346585 (Vicious vs Joon @ 16:00, Marn vs Joon @ 45:40, Clakey D vs Joon @ 51:10, and HungB vs Joon @ 1:58:10)

Where?

it was on the IplayWinner stream like 3 hours ago now… they`ll prolly have it up on youtube… sooo much trolling going on in that match lol :smiley:

Loved that match, so much hype !

That was one of the craziest rounds ever.

awesome match. Epic taunting

thats was too funny goodstuff tho

hahaha that was funny. good job.

DAmmmn that was a sick finish

The link is dead for me. Can’t watch it.

You would think someone with as much experience as him would just want to get the round over with and be satisfied with the win, no taunting or anything. Instead, he plays like he’s a newcomer.

Thx guys. I got lucky my brother taught me that match-up.

Thx for the video MajenX. I wanted to see his set-up that got me dizzy.

As they say, act like you been here.

:slight_smile:

Good job Joon. Funny stuff.

haha that was great. good stuff.

This video doesnt deserve its own thread… no offense, but Marn was really overconfident on that match.
Marn was here in Austin a couple of weeks back, and he does NOT miss links when he’s playing serious.
That, and the “epicness” that yall are talking about is just a bunch of screw ups by both players.
Both letting go the kill was really hillarious.

I’m not saying Joon is bad, he’s a really good player, but… please… don’t overrate that video
its fun to watch cause it was close, and good shit to Joon for pulling a comeback, but its nothing special…
its just steady Ken gameplay

It wasnt even a set, so you can’t call someone a beast cause of one single game. Again, Im not trying to offend Joon, I just wanna point that out.

Nice stuff Joon :tup: You’re a BEAST. A pretty fun match to watch too.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
:lol::rofl::lol:

The only comment that I think should be made on that post are the smilies I put.
Maybe a face palm too?

So every other thread in the Ken forum deserves a place, but not this? I’ve been trying not to promote myself with that match with Marn but what you just said WAS offensive.

NCR is the biggest Tournament in California held only once a year. It’s “nothing special” really that I pulled this off in front of 5000+ stream viewers and a room full of game enthusiasts.

I respect Marn as a player and a person. I’m assuming you’re close with him, but even you have to admit this match was crazy.

WTF, why is everyone getting a thread!!

First, Edma. Then, Warahk, AndyOCR, and now Joon (aka July the Elephant)?!

Fuck this, I’m going to make a Richard Nguyen thread in the Sagat forums.

:razzy:

Joon didnt ask for this... I made it because I found the match worthy... (theres more than “player-skill” involved here!) The match is just hella-entertaining and nail-biting and almost historic… I cant recall any match thats had a similar outcome in any game lol… And the fact that hes being called "Chun B" is already bad enough... Joon deserves the recognition... Besides its not like the Ken board is overflooded with vids -_- noone plays Ken at tourneys :frowning:

im still waiting for a player that throws more then Joon