Joss Whedon? Directing MY Avengers Film?

It’s more likely than you think.

This is not a bad thing.

Dr. B’s shield is made of Vibranimantium.

Oh believe me, I was never implying it was. Astonishing X-Men still stands as one of my favorite comic runs.

I’m a Joss Whedon fan. Loved the angel series but I will be greatly suprised if he does an Avengers movie the right way

He has this thing for strong female characters and while i don’t mind that at all I dont want that in my Avengers.

I cant see him doing it justice.

the only thing he’'ll do good is find a way to get Eliza Dushku in the movie. He wants to tap that ass as much as i want to

Holy shit, if this happens I will see that movie like 12 times, honestly. The Whedonverse hasn’t let me down yet.

No.

imo.

Similarly, I was never implying that you were implying it was bad. :wink: :rofl:

When Dr. B has to pee all the ladies go squee.

The article states that it will be Whedon’s second Big-Screen film, but it is at least his 3rd. Joss wrote Alien: Resurrection. And forgive me if writing doesn’t count as being a part of a movie.

Yeah, he’s very much gay.

I think they were specifically referring to his directing a movie, not writing.

We will like this movie and everyone else won’t and it will get cance… oh nvm.

Just to be true to form, hollywood will decide to can the movie before it’s official release and it will only have one showing in which all the clips will be shown out of order and everyone will talk about how disjointed the movie was until it comes out on dvd WAY too late for anyone to still care. :cough: like Firefly :cough:

It’s obvious they mean directing as Whedon has written for at least 10 major films.

Oh, which other films did he write?

And the bigger question…were they as bad as Alien Resurrection?