Joystick diagnostic and repair...please?

So I got the madcatz se joystick about a month and a half ago. I’ve been using it allot and I’ve noticed some thing’s are getting a bit strange with it. I wanted to go through you guys and make sure its normal and if not, my options to fix it. Unfortunately I don’t have a digital camera so can’t post pictures right off, if you request them I can probably get a friend, anyway!

1. My buttons are loose! Like not the button itself but the base of it, if you twist the base right or left it freely moves, while normally it does not do that. I don’t think this has any real effect on play I just want to know if this is a normal event from general use or something more

2. I replaced the stick in the SE to a Sanwa JLF-TP-8YT-SK Joystick and I love it, however today in training mode I can’t seem to consistently get :df::df: instead I get :d::df: or :r::df: not really sure if this is a problem, or if it will effect my play but it’s to say the least discerning

3. When I press :lp::mp::hp: at the same time instead I get
    :lp::mp::hp:
    :hp:
    maybe I’m just bad at pressing all the buttons at the same time, but sometimes I find it hard to ex, I’m reduced to just pressing the :3p: button instead of two.

Sorry if this is something common or has been asked before but I just get the feeling somethings…off about my stick, it could be my total inexperience with it but I figured it would be worth posting about.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Its a known fact that the parts on the SE stick are crap. Pretty sure its the buttons themselves. As for the d/f direction, maybe your not hitting it right.