joystick help.


I’m looking to modify my joystick but not sure exactly which parts I would need. For some odd reason I can only do certain moves on one side of the stick, so I’m looking to swap it out. I think now I have a square gate, and I think I need the eight sided one but not sure which one to purchase. So of someone could give me advise or a link it would be much appreciated.


My advice…use the search function and find Tech Talk.