Joysticks: Wider brim?

These pics kinda sum it up:

I got a little too crazy with the Dremel and took off a bit more of the left side than I meant to.

Are there any Joystick brims/covers/whatever you call the plastic circle/ that are a few millimeters wider? I use Happ Competitions.

I’m hoping to avoid redoing the plexi…

My friend lost his plastic circle for his joystick, and he went to a hardware store and picked up something similar except it was made of rubber. I’m not sure what it’s called, possibly a rubber washer. Just take in your plastic ring and ask if they have anything like it in rubber, they should know what they are. They come in all shapes and sizes.

They may not have something big enough for you, but I’d check there.

It’s only about 2 or 3 millimeters difference, I’ll try that. Thanks.