[Jul 11, 2011] Long Island Weekly Tourneys (MK9, SSFIV, MvC3, SSBB) (East Northport, NY)

Hey everyone! The name is Abdul, Dul for short. I’m a manager for Play N Trade @ East Northport, NY. We’ve only been opened up for a short three months. But since we are so young, we want to start early and become a standard tournament spot for the community.
We’ve held a few small tournaments for MK9, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and MvC3 and had alot of fun doing it. So we are thinking of designating a day in the week to hold tournments. For example:
Super Street Fighting Sundays (SSFIV)
Test Your Might Tuesdays (MK9)
Take You For A Ride Thursdays (MvC3)
Super Smash Saturdays (SSBB)

The days designated in the example are not set in stone, I just like the semi alliteration.
Skill level is not a concern, we welcome all from beginners to experts. We are looking to set these tournaments for everyone to have fun and to grow as players. Tell me what you guys think. The soonerIget responses to this, thesoonerI can create these events.

Forgot to mention, feel free to private message me for any questions.

This Defiantly needs to be done

Ive been meaning to come by and talk to you guys. Ive been really busy though. Ill be by soon

How was the last tourny for AE?

Hey guys!! We’ve been doing the weekly thing with Smash Bros. Brawl. But we are taking a break this Saturday (July 30th) from Brawl and we are doing Mortal Kombat 9 and Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition! Thats this Saturday at 5:00PM!! $10 Entry Fee (Each event is separate cost).