[Jul 15, 2011] Gameware Monthly 4.7 (Baton Rouge, Louisiana)

Hey everyone! renewme here to give you info on the next monthly! Let’s have fun and fire up the competition!

3151 College Dr, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70808
(225) 927-9411

Entry:
$5 per tourney (built in $1 venue fee)

When:
Friday, July 15, 2011
6:00 PM - Registration Opens
7:30 PM - Tournaments Begin

Tournaments (Singles):
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360)
Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (360)
Mortal Kombat (PS3)

Rules:
-Winnings are split 60/30/10 (built in $1 venue fee)
-Double Elimination Bracket, seeded by location.
-ALL matches between players are a set of three games (This includes all finals)

-B.Y.O.C. (No controllers will be provided by the tournament organizers or Gameware)
-Wireless controllers are prohibited. This is due to syncing up with other systems and potentially pausing the
players’ match next to you. This also makes switching controllers much faster.

-Be punctual. Do not be late for your matches. I will be calling out names, so listen up! If you’re leaving or
stepping out for a bit, let me know. Makes things much easier, but don’t disappear for undue lengthy amounts of time. I don’t want to have to DQ anyone, but I reserve that right in order to keep the tournament flowing as smoothly as possible.

-Pausing intentionally during a match is grounds for a disqualification/loss of that* GAME*.
-Winner must keep the same team/assist types (MvC3)
-Winner must keep same character, may change ultra (SSF4)
-No load screen codes (MK)

Requests from the TOs:
If you have a setup that can be used for the tournament, PLEASE let me know. Shoot me a PM, email, or IM.
A setup consists of a display (CRT or lag free monitor–ASUS monitors are winners here) and a console (360 or PS3 for MvC3/SSF4:AE and MK9 respectively). I’m going to try to have things labeled with blue artist tape around cords to keep track of things. Let me know your thoughts on this (yeas/nays).

This info is subject to change! Check back for potential changes!