[Jul 17, 2011] BattleField Arcadia Final "End of the War" @ Play N Trade (Franklin Square, NY)

BattleField Arcadia has been moved from Brooklyn NY and will be held at Play N Trade located at Franklin Square Long Island NY.

Tournament Series: BattleField Arcadia
Venue: Play N Trade Franklin Square LI NY. 186 New Hyde Park Road. Franklin Square, NY 11010. (516)-502-4715
Directions:
Long Island Rail Road: Take the LIRR to “Stewart Manor”. Once you get off the train you hang a left on New Hyde Park Road and walk straight until you reach Franklin Square Mall where you will see the Play N Trade. (5 Minute New York Walk)
For MTA Train, Bus or Private car: Google Maps
Sponsor: Save Point Gaming
Stream: www.Justin.tv/savepointgamingtv
Venue Fee: $10.00
Registration: All competitors will have to register at the registration desk. A receipt will be produced for all competitors as proof of entry towards tournament and venue. Your name will be on the receipt.
Time - 1pm to 2pm stream set up and casuals Tournament at 3pm to 10pm tournament.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
Players: 1v1
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10 % split

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - Xbox 360
Prize - 70/20/10 % split

Mortal Kombat 9 (Tournament Edition)
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10 % split

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Teams)
Tournament Fee - $5.00 (per player)
Rules:
Players: 3v3
Matches Pokemon Style. Double Elimination. Grand Finals only: 2 out of 3.
System - PS3

This will be the final BattleField Arcadia at Play N Trade Franklin Square.

it was nice while it lasted i guess

In the fighting game community. I’m moving it into another genre. It won’t be missed so its no big deal.

its because you keep screwing up these places and they dont want to deal with you anymore and then they shut down

plus your guys are getting beat,the only reaosn why empire wins it ouwn tournies is because its rigged.no one is going to west bumblefuck long island to play in a rigged tourney,just like the MvC3 tournie…i saw two unknown guys who werent even empire being called empire just so you all can win

face it isaiha…you are not that good except for beliving in your own hype and fucking up

(waits for faux intellegent response)

Thanks for the bump.

i dont see how its rigged, sanford is just the nicest in sf4 on the east coast. theres no competition in LI. there were plenty other good players at the first battlefield in Long island. Moons, Bisonopolis, Shine, Capcom Hero, LI Joe, a few others.

I maybe 19 but ive been lurking SRK since 07 and Triforce gets mad unwarranted hate from random nikkas who havent even met him. He at least held a couple tourneys where i had fun at cause i got to play some of NY’s finest, instead of playing shitty online sf4. What the fuck have you done for the FGC nikka? Bitch on SRK??

i was at that event as well and concur with Asura. don’t hate just train!

I hope to see as many people at BattleField Arcadia Final as possible. Thank you Asura and Blaine for your comments. Much appreciated.

ggs to all i played.