[Jul 17, 2011] gAMEdUX ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS SSF4, MVC3, and MK9 CANCELED! (tampa, FL)

CANCELED!!!

I don’t want to interfere with another event going on this weekend.

Where:
The gAMEdUX Dungeon
7066 Webb Rd.
Tampa, Florida 33615

Fighting Games:
Marvel vs. Capcom 3 XBOX360(1:30pm - 4:30pm) $10 Entry Fee
Super Street Fighter IV XBOX360(1:30pm-4:30pm) $10 Entry Fee

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 PS3(5:30pm-UNTIL) $10 Entry Fee
Super Street Fighter IV PS3( 5:30pm -UNTIL) $10 Entry Fee

Mortal Kombat 9 XBOX360(5:30pm-UNTIL) $10 Entry Fee

All tournaments will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION and 100% payout.
Venue:
$5(Mandatory fee)
Only paying once for the night.

Please pre-register because doing so will help us run things more fluid and will make for a better and more enjoyable tournament. Plus it will give us a decent account of how many people to expect so we can have the appropriate amount of setups.

EACH FIGHTING GAME WILL BE HELD ON BOTH XBOX 360 AND PS3. THERE WILL BE INDIVIDUAL TOURNAMENTS, ENTRY FEES AND CASH PRIZE PAYOUTS FOR EACH GAME ON EACH CONSOLE. ENTRY FOR BOTH SYSTEMS IS NOT MANDATORY AND IS COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. IF YOU PAID TO ENTER FOR XBOX 360 FOR ANY FIGHTING GAME AND PLACE IN THE TOP 3, YOU WILL BE PAID A CASH PRIZE FOR XBOX 360 ONLY. IF YOU PAID TO ENTER FOR PS3 FOR ANY FIGHTING GAME AND PLACE IN THE TOP 3, YOU WILL BE PAID A CASH PRIZE FOR PS3 ONLY. IF YOU PAID TO ENTER FOR BOTH CONSOLES AND YOU PLACED ON BOTH CONSOLES THAN YOU WILL BE PAID INDIVIDUAL AND SEPARATE CASH PAYOUTS FOR THE POSITION YOU PLACED FOR EACH GAME FOR EACH SYSTEM.

MORTAL KOMBAT 9 WILL ONLY BE HELD ON XBOX 360.

Marvel vs Capcom 3:

Singles:
$10 entry fee

Doors will open at 12:30 pm to register… Tournament will start at 1:30 PM… Late entries will NOT be accepted

Event Rules and Format:

• It will be 2 out of 3 sets until we reach to winners, losers and grand finals. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5. For Grand Finals the winner must win 3 sets and the loser must win 6 sets.

• Multiple Xbox 360’s AND PS3’s will be available. Players will be responsible for bringing appropriate adapters, joysticks and controllers(no wireless allowed or you will not play).

• Pausing during a round may result in that player losing that round. With the guidance of the referee, players may choose to resolve the issue.

• For the 1v1 Singles portion, Winner must stick with his/her team and the same character on point. Loser of a Game may switch team.

• Any type of threats or violence in the venue will not be tolerated.

• Once a person pays for the tournament and the tournament has started, there will be no refunds.

Payout: 60%, 25%, and 15% distribution of prize pool to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.

BE ON TIME! BE ON TIME! BE ON TIME! If you are interested in entering and cannot make it on time and you have a viable excuse (“I’m a pro so just wait for me” does not constitute as a viable excuse), please post on this thread to let us know and we can work something out. You are liable for disqualification if your name is called and you are not present.

(Rules are subject to change)

Super Street Fighter IV:AE

Singles:
$10 entry fee

Doors will open at 12:30 pm to register… Tournament will start at 1:30 PM… Late entries will NOT be accepted

Event Rules and Format:

• It will be 2 out of 3 sets until we reach to winners, losers and grand finals. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5. For Grand Finals the winner must win 3 sets and the loser must win 6 sets.

• Multiple Xbox 360’s will be available. Players will be responsible for bringing appropriate adapters, joysticks and controllers(no wireless allowed or you will not play).

• Pausing during a round may result in that player losing that round. With the guidance of the referee, players may choose to resolve the issue.

• For the 1v1 Singles portion, Winner must stick with the same ultra. Loser of a Game may switch character.

• Once a person pays for the tournament and the tournament has started, there will be no refunds.

BE ON TIME! BE ON TIME! BE ON TIME! If you are interested in entering and cannot make it on time and you have a viable excuse (“I’m a pro so just wait for me” does not constitute as a viable excuse), please post on this thread to let us know and we can work something out. You are liable for disqualification if your name is called and you are not present.

MORTAL KOMBAT 9:

It will be 2 out of 3 sets until we reach to winners, losers and grand finals. Winners, Losers and Grand Finals will be 3 out of 5. For Grand Finals the winner must win 3 sets and the loser must win 6 sets.

• Multiple Xbox 360’s will be available. Players will be responsible for bringing appropriate adapters, joysticks and controllers(no wireless allowed or you will not play).

• For the 1v1 Singles portion, Loser of a Game may switch character.

For any questions please contact us through pm on Shoryuken.com, email us or give us a call.

email us at gamedux@gmail.com
call Amar"AMARVALOUS" at 347 278 7314
Basilio at 813 790 0369

CANCELED!!!

I don’t want to interfere with another event going on this weekend.

First post reserved

GDX is spreading out! This should be great but it’s too bad I can’t go. :frowning:

CANCELED!!!

I don’t want to interfere with another event going on this weekend. I apologize for any inconvince there is.

Please close thread

Thx