[Jul 21, 2012] Team St1ckbug's Summer Belongs to You! 7/21 BB/SG/GG/VF/MB! (Brooklyn, NY)

[LEFT]Times have changed, please check your game.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Consoles:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Guilty Gear XX AC – PS2. Please bring your own stick or pad, I cannot guarantee a quality PS2 controller.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]BlazBlue CS Extend- Xbox 360. There are TE sticks for rent, and PS2->360 converters will be supplied during the tournament.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Skullgirls - Xbox 360.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown - 360[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Melty Blood Current Code - PC[/LEFT]

[LEFT]In addition, Ben Fong will be available on site to mod and fix your equipment. Whether you want a dual mod, button fix, or even to install light up buttons, no one does it better.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]All fighters are $5 singles tournaments. Venue is $10. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]BBCSEX[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2PM SHARP. CALL ME OR SOMEONE TO TELL ME IF YOU ARE LATE[/LEFT]
[LEFT]2o3 Rounds, 2o3 Matches.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals Finals 3o5 Matches.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Double Elimination.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Unlimited Characters are banned.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Skullgirls[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3PM[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]GGXXAC[/LEFT]
[LEFT]4PM[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Gold, Shadow, and EX Characters are banned***. Kliff and Justice are banned. [/LEFT]
[LEFT]If on AC+ and you play Zappa and/or Robo-Ky, you may request an AC station.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown[/LEFT]
[LEFT]6 PM[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3o5 Rounds, 2o3 Matches[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Durandal if playable is banned.[/LEFT]

[LEFT]MBCC:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]6:30 PM[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Loser of the match can change character. Winner is locked in character. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]And for the love of god, and me, report your matches AS SOON AS THEY ARE FINISHED. This makes the tournament run faster and efficiently and makes me less frustrated. [/LEFT]

[LEFT]Streaming: St1ckbug is on break! For the summer we are using Bitfuteki! [/LEFT]
[LEFT]http://twitch.tv/bifuteki[/LEFT]

[LEFT]Side events are always welcome. Once things have died down, we can play anything![/LEFT]

[LEFT]Now you can combine your love for Team St1ckbug tournaments with your love of facebook! Introducing the TSB Tournament page here:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-St1ckbug-Tournaments/224577610899582[/LEFT]

[LEFT]So everyone, bring the hype, bring the skills, and leave your copies of SFIV and Marvel at home.[/LEFT]

Upcoming VF Events: Link to local events/gatherings inside