[Jul 23, 2011] WCG FIGHTER CLUB SUMMER 2011 - Featuring Mortal Kombat (New York, NY)

[SIZE=20px]WCG USA PRESENTS THE FIGHTER CLUB SUMMER 2011 EVENT IN NYC![/SIZE]

Join us at the Samsung Experience in New York City July 23 - 24 for a weekend of Mortal Kombat, featuring $2,000 in cash prizes! Admission requires a fully refundable $10 reservation deposit (this will be completely refunded upon the start of the event) from each player to secure your spot. The weekend will feature a Main Event on Saturday and Sunday with $1,500 in prizing, and an Undercard Event on Sunday only with $500 in prizing. With a total of $2,000 in cash on the line throughout the weekend, and limited space in both events, be sure to sign up quickly!
With a 16 panel 184" display for live matches, lounges, and the latest Samsung technology on display, spectators are welcome at no fee. Whether you’re competing or spectating, join us for an exciting weekend of matches and some of your favorite Mortal Kombat players in the most epic weekend of fighter action the heart of NYC!

[SIZE=12px]SATURDAY, JULY 23 - SUNDAY, JULY 24[/SIZE]

[FONT=Arial]What: Mortal Kombat 1v1 Competition (Main and Undercard Events)
Where: The Samsung Experience in New York City
When:
July 23 - 24; check-in begins at 9:30am sharp on Saturday!
[/FONT]
Join now! [FONT=Helvetica]http://us.wcg.com/fighterclub[/FONT]
*note: other games may be added at a later date

Mortal Kombat 9 News & Discussion (Updated as news happens!)

We want Marvel at WCG!

We want SF4 too lol

Last time i went their was when Mahvel 3 was on and it was soooooooo godlike. I wanna see that happen again!

If you are in the NY/NJ and surrounding areas you have NO excuse not to come to this event!

I went to SC2 wcg tournament and it was pretty awesome

today!

Is the fact that it’s only mortal kombat not a valid excuse? :stuck_out_tongue:

But damn, I live ten blocks from there.