[Jul 3, 2011] BattleField Arcadia "Beyond the Fist" @ Play N Trade 07.03.11 (Franklin Square, NY)

BattleField Arcadia has been moved from Brooklyn NY and will be held at Play N Trade located at Franklin Square Long Island NY.

Tournament Series: BattleField Arcadia
Venue: Play N Trade Franklin Square LI NY. 186 New Hyde Park Road. Franklin Square, NY 11010. (516)-502-4715
Directions:
Long Island Rail Road: Take the LIRR to “Stewart Manor”. Once you get off the train you hang a left on New Hyde Park Road and walk straight until you reach Franklin Square Mall where you will see the Play N Trade. (5 Minute New York Walk)
For MTA Train, Bus or Private car: Google Maps
Sponsor: Save Point Gaming
Stream: www.Justin.tv/savepointgamingtv
Venue Fee: $10.00
Registration: All competitors will have to register at the registration desk. A receipt will be produced for all competitors as proof of entry towards tournament and venue. Your name will be on the receipt.
Time - 1pm to 2pm stream set up and casuals Tournament at 3pm to 10pm tournament.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3
**Tournament Fee **- $10.00
Rules:
Players: 1v1
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10 % split

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
Matches - (Winners and Losers Standard) 2 out of 3 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. (Winners Finals and Losers Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds (Grand Finals) 3 out of 5 Matches, 2 out of 3 Rounds. Loser must defeat Grand Finalist 2 sets to win the tournament.
System - Xbox 360
Prize - 70/20/10 % split
**Bonus Pot **- $100 to be split 70,20,10 for 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively

Mortal Kombat 9 (Tournament Edition)
Tournament Fee - $10.00
Rules:
System - PS3
**Prize **- 70/20/10 % split

Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition (Beyond the Fist)
Tournament Fee - $5.00 (per player)
Rules:
Players: 3v3
**Matches **- Pokemon Style. Double Elimination. Grand Finals only: 2 out of 3.
System - PS3
Prize - 70/20/10% split

• Less than 12 Entries for any tournament will turn prizes for respective games to “Winner Take All”

Guard Crush Team Battles 2 Results 7/13

Date change. Sorry East Coast Throwdown. I wasn’t watching the calendar. I have to step my calendar game up.

I miss the prologues. Can I become royal princess?

Herp a derp.

I’m the 1st Royal Jelly of Clapcadia

HAIL:pray:

$100.00 dollars bonus pot added to the Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition. See rules above for details.

East Coast... WHERE THE MK LOVE AT?

70+30+10 = 110.

Thanks for the correction.

boosh

Tournament tomorrow!

Tournament got moved?

No the tournament was delayed by 1 hour. It starts at 4pm.

Still no stream what happened? I really want to watch some NY SF4.

it got cancelled i believe. I was the only one there… :frowning: