[Jul 30, 2011] Clifton NJ. Game on! 07/30/2011Tournament and EVO viewing event!... (Clifton, NJ)

120 Market St
Clifton, NJ 07012
(973) 777-3675

NJGAMEON.com

Venue fee = 5$
Entry fee = 5$ (10 total to compete in one game)
(15$ to compete in 2 games)
(20$ to compete in all 3!)

Casuals for all 3 games will start at 2pm!!!

MVC3 starts at 3 PM
SSF4AE starts at 4PM
MK9 starts at 5pm

Will run casuals untill the store closes at 9pm

Marvel vs Capcom 3 on Xbox 360
Sets will be 2/3 matches
LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets
All characters are allowed
Loser can switch their team
Winner must keep the same team with the same assists in the same order

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition on Xbox 360 -
Sets will be 2/3 matches
LF, WF and GF are 3/5 matches with the guy coming out of losers in GF having to win 2 sets
All characters are allowed
Loser can change characters
Winner must stay with the same character but can switch Ultras if the opponent changes characters.

Mortal Kombat on PlayStation 3
Sets will be 2/3 matches
DLC characters banned and Kratos is banned
Loser can change characters
Winner must stay with the same character.

:)We will be watching the evo stream so you wont have to miss any Evo action while you come out and compete:clapdos:

The 192 nj transit bus brings you one block away from the store from port authority. It’s around 9 or 10 bucks round trip from nyc.

This venue is also within walking distance to a sushi place, a quick check, pizzeria, bagel shop and bakery.

The New Jersey Thread, Roc Boys in the building(get money) v.2.83

ok i go

End Date: Jul 15, 2011 05:44 PM rats we’re too late, there’s always next year i guess.

P.S. what happened to mini sagat?

P.P.S. also did you contact jax yet to see if he could stream

P.P.P.S. that font color is invisible to the srk dark theme

Mini sagat is good. Throwing tiger shots at the other cats around here

I don’t think I should even bother to get a stream going cause who would want to watch this over evo?¿

You’re a dark theme :smiley: Are you gonna coming to this EVO party?¿

i would but it already ended… if you made one for let’s say… 07/30/2011 at maybe… 2 P.M. i would attend

fixed! thanks philanthropy

Sweet. Does this place have wifi? Can I bring my laptop?

Heh, I live like 2 miles away, so … yeah. Might only be able to show for casuals later on, but I’ll be there one way or another.

If you guys are streaming evo then there is no way id miss this one. Will it be on the big screen or should i bring my laptop

Awesome. Come by and watch some evo madness! They have wifi there so feel free to bring your laptop.

Hype for this. Lemme know if you need help setting up or running anything, Miggle.

damnit my bands got a show this day. really blows but i cant make it out.

Nice DarthArma. Support your local organizers Clifton.

@jonnitti, That sucks dude. Keep a look out for next time.

@ed: Spanks, I’ll let you know if i need anything.

@local battles: Thank you for the support. I hope we’ll be seeing your boy chris g tear it up in vegas

I’ll come to this if I get a chance. Is there an minimum age limit, because my younger brother sometimes likes to come with me and participate.

how often do you plan on running this? ill come through whenever i can. if you still have my number text me whenever you’re having anything.

No age limits. but keep in mind the bloodiest of all games is being played (mk9) so as long as your cool with that theres no problem.

I’m gonna try to make this a bi-weekly. Lets see how this one turns out and with a good enough response the owner will let me run more

bumpy bump

next week!

Oh shit finally a scene is brewin near the passaic/clifton/paterson/ area. It was a bit annoying to get to the break and LB from where i live so this is perfect. Do you know that bus that goes though allwood road? my ass can’t afford a car.