[Jul 9, 2011] SSFIV AE,MK9,MvC3,TK6,SSBB-Up to $3,600 CA$H-July 9 @WausaubiCon (Wausau, WI)

@Sparda yes,that is correct!
@gmknoble we’ll ask around!

Thanks! I’d appreciate it a lot. This would be my first tournament experience, if I can get my mitts on a stick that is.

I’m in the same boat as gmknoble I would love to show up since it would be my first tournament experience but I don’t have a PS3 fightstick.

Hey guys, we’ll have a couple of converters available for loan if you bring your 360 fight stick. I’m sure we’ll also be able to find a couple people willing to share sticks. I have a couple of friends bringing theirs. If you do have your own, please try to bring one and share if you can! We want everyone to bring out their best!

There are a number of volunteer spots available. You have to be willing to dedicate at LEAST 4 hours of volunteer time in between your playing time. Volunteers can do anything from helping run tournaments, to manning the booth, etc. Whatever is needed to keep things running smoothly! Volunteers will get a discount / partial refund of $10 on their WausaubiCon tournament day pass if they hit their minimum 4 hours. Please email wausau@gaminggenerations.com to be put on the waiting list for volunteers. Let us know what game(s) you will be playing as well so we can try to avoid conflicts.Thank you!

what time should we be there?

Just talked to Kao (GGWausau), sign ups will start at 10am and go until noon(ish).

Tournament will start at 1pm.

List of notable players most likely attending (Received these names from a player in each area):

Minneapolis
Rick T
Martin G
Evan P
Izzy L
Rob E
Kieth W
Possibly more!

Milwaukee
Munny
Yoshi
Madwak