3rd: Entry Fee

Double Elimination

Match Settings:
Best out of 3 games
Best out of 3 Rounds, 99 seconds

Grand Finals: 2/3 Rounds 3/5 games

NO CHARACTER BANS

Rules:

1. You have to post your gamertag on the tournament forum post in this link.
    http://competitiveonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1554#post1554

2. Disconnects
    A. If a single player disconnects that player forfeits that game but still has a chance for the best of 3 example (player A dcs game 1 takes loss but wins game 2 and 3 player A advances.)
    B. If both players disconnect first time it will be redone second time it will be treated same as a timeout in game both players get a win and the next round is the final match.

3. The player with the best connection hosts the match

4. All players must be on the justin.tv/competitiveonline channel to report their wins or losses.

5. Lets keep the trash talk to a minimum while its not a big thing we don’t need people talking down to lesser skilled players multiple warnings can result in disqualification.

6. To prevent any lieing about wins and losses make sure you take a picture for proof.

7.You only have 15 min to make it to your scheduled match if missed you are disqualified.

How To Sign Up:

1: To sign up to tournament go to justin.tv/competitiveonline scroll down to the about me section hit the chip in button then put $5.

2: Next go to competitiveonline.com forums and post on the tournament post saying you paid and type the paypal name or email you paid with and your gamertag / system you are playing on.

(if you dont want your info public you can contact me personally with the contact info below)

If any problems or questions contact me:
Gamertag: wolfy2032
Aim: Riptor2032
Jtv: Competitiveonline or Wolfy2032

Thank you and good luck to all.

bump

i’m most likely in…assuming im back from the beach lol…should be

Count me in as always. GT: BigCityDez $$$!!