- Bières et Bastons / Beer and Beatdown -
- Cet évènement hebdomadaire XBOX LIVE a pour but de rapprocher les différents groupes de joueurs du Canada et plus!
- This weekly XBOX LIVE event aims to bring together the different players of Canada - and more!
Reward: 20$ (paypal)
- NEW FEATURE! Stats! -
*** Statistics (click on name for detailed stats - more to come!): **http://gameplayfirst.com/sfloft/?page_id=775
- HELP US! -
- If you like what we do for the community, like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Street-Fighter-Loft/174100505944281
- If you REALLY like what we do, don’t hesitate to donate (click on the donate button on the right side of the site): http://gameplayfirst.com/sfloft/
- Every donation go straight into the SFLoft future events, prizes and equipment.
- Registration -
Cette fois, nous n’accepterons que les joueurs qui se seront inscrits. This time, we will only accept the players that registered!
- Format -
This message is to remind every entrant that the tournament will be tonight, June 24th, the tournament schedule is the following:
@ 18h00 (EST) – Stream is started, a private lobby is opened for casuals.
**@ 19h00 (EST) **– Tournament is started. The new tournament format will allow for a loser’s bracket! J
Therefore, we ask you to check-in between 18h00 and 19h00 (EST) to validate your registration. See you on the stream’s chat: http://www.justin.tv/sfloft
Next, send a XBOX message to “Le Pepui” on XBL so I can invite you into the initial pools.
You can find the different pools here: http://bnb_1_3.challonge.com/
Initial pools of four players are played.
The winners of each initial pools are sent in the WinnersPool. The 2nd place will go in the RunnerUpPool, everybody else go to the LosersPool.
The winner of the WinnersPool will reach the Grandfinals.
The winner of the RunnerUp & LosersPool will reach the LosersFinals pool.
The losers of the WinnersPool will join them.
The winner of the LosersFinals will go in Grand Finals.
All the regular matches are played using the Tournament mode of SSF4. Matches are played as a best of five round.
[*]The grand finals will be a best of 5 games and played in a private lobby.
Here a chart to help you visualize the tournament’s flow:
As entrants, it is your responsibility to:
Make sure to have the tournament mode DLC installed.
Make sure to have the Arcade Edition DLC installed.
Be present on the stream’s chat, so you are ready to answer the call.
Send a message to “Le Pepui” on XBL (a friend request will also be accepted).
If it isn’t your turn, be ready at all time to join in (do not start ranked matches that could be interrupted).
Stop the stream when you’re playing to reduce lag.
Make sure to have a valid paypal account to receive your prize if you happen to win.
If you lose a first match, do not quit! The tournament isn’t over for you yet!
I am really happy to invite you to the second BnB and I wish you the best of luck! J
If you have any question, don’t hesitate to ask! J