[Jun 29, 2012] (GUAM EVENT) Kai Productions Presents: FIGHTER'S FEST 2012 (Hagatna, Guam)

[LEFT]THIS IS A BRING YOUR CONTROLLER EVENT![/LEFT]

[LEFT][media=youtube]MasrrWOt9qM[/media][/LEFT]

[LEFT]TOURNAMENTS FOR:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (XB360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Street Fighter X Tekken (XB360)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Tekken 6 (PS3)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Super Smash Bros. Melee (GAMECUBE)[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Entry fee will be $5.00 per tournament. Prizes for each tournament will be a cut of the pot for 1st and 2nd place.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Rules will be available at the day of the tournament for each game.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]EVENTS:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]—Character Auction Tournament for Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3:—[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]-MAXIMUM entry is 16 people and it will be single elimination.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-The 16 people will partake in an auction to “purchase” a marvel character for use in the tournament. Only the person who bought that character can use them (If one person buys Ryu, no one else can use Ryu but the winner of the bid).[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Once you purchase 3 characters, you are locked to those 3 characters for auction tournament. You are allowed to freely choose assists.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Bids will be in .50 cent increments. However, any bid could be made. Also, you can instantly any price during an auction to buy out other bidders.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-Matches will be best out of 3 and 99 seconds throughout the whole tournament.[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-WINNER TAKE ALL![/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]—5 versus 5 exhibition - iSk (I shoot krazy) vs. Team GUAM:—[/LEFT]
[LEFT]I Shoot Krazy, a reputable gaming team, consistently places high on all fighting game tournaments they enter. In this exhibition slugfest, a select group of Guam’s best tournament players will face off in a team battle![/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The order of who fights who will be decided by a coin toss. Whoever wins the toss will be allowed the order of who challenges who in the exhibition match.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The exhibition will be best out of 3 for all matches.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]—RAFFLE!—[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Kai Productions will be hosting a raffle for various Anime and Video game merchandise during the event. Raffle tickets will be $1.00 at the event.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]---------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The event will be broadcasted LIVE over the internet thanks to our sponsors, MCV broadband! The live-stream will be starting at the same time as Fighter’s Fest at http://www.twitch.tv/shaydogaming ! Please follow the channel to be emailed of when the Broadcast will begin![/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]SPECIAL THANK TO OUR SPONSORS:[/LEFT]
[LEFT]MCV BROADBAND[/LEFT]
[LEFT]G3 INTERNET CAFE[/LEFT]
[LEFT]GAMES UNLIMITED[/LEFT]
[LEFT]SHAYDOGAMING[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]

If I ever make it out to Guam again i’ll have to try and come to one of these events.