Juri Frame Date from Prima Guide

juri

the pages itn eh guide that have frame data for dudley./adon/juri are a friggin mess, but here it goes:

http://levelup-series.com/cicada/SSF4_JuriFrames.pdf :rock:

thanks to Protokoll for the guide :slight_smile:

How accurate is it?

so if i read this right, we can cr.lp or cr.hk after a lk pinwheel hits?

Wow that’s some incredible frame advantage off of fireballs. That’s got to be key to her pressure game as I’ve been saying all along but finding the right to do this is going to be difficult I think.

Thanks a lot Cicada.

@gsxtacy: Nah. It’s only +2 on block. Crouch lp is 4 frame startup and crouch roundhouse is 8 frame start up.

What you can do is Pinwheel -> FADC -> close standing short (lk) -> whatever. Timing is tight though.

Yes! Now the fun part begins!

Merci mon ami.

Now here comes the fun part…

st.lk is lookin’ real good right now.

What I really want now is the frame data for Juri in Feng Shui Engine.

I could be wrong, but from my understanding there are no changes to the actual moves; its just that you gain magic series potential. So, the frame data should be the same regardless of being in FSE or not.

is this frame data still valid DDogg? Or did you notice changes?

I agree.

i was looking at active frames since thats when they hit isnt it?

this is my first time even bothering with frame data

You want to look at the frame advantage on hit and then the startup frames of whatever move you want to link.

Ok, what I want to know is… Is this Prima Guide legit? I mean its a Prima Guide we are talking about here. They are notorious for having old beta info in their guides, they are like the Madcatz of strategy guides.

Forgive me for the noobish quesiton, but this is the first time I’m trying to read fram data.

How are cancels into specials calculated?

time to get my study on

Well that’s a bit disappointing that it leaked so soon.

For the record, yes it’s very, very close to the final build. We can’t test the frame data on the final build the same way we can on the slightly earlier build, but testing the results of the frame data to make sure everything that should work does work, resulted in near 100% accuracy for everything tested.

I’d say about 100 moves were tested in total (across all characters), with about 10 being off by a frame or two.

You must’ve missed the thread about the frame data in the guide, but see my above comment.

It’s easy to bash on something when you don’t know what goes into it…

:coffee:

Only thing that looks skeptical to me, is Juri’s Block Adv. from the LK Pinwheel. I’ve been reversal Ultra 2 from Dudley 3 times now, so I really doubt LK Senpusha is -4, since I can believe Dudley’s Corkscrew Cross startup being 9 frames.

I was doing are max distance cr.MK into LK Pinwheel, so distance MIGHT be a factor and maybe the last hit of the Pinwheel couldn’t connect leaving me more open?

I’m not bashing your work I’m just speaking from experience. And you pretty much confirmed what I said about it when you said “we cant test the frame data on the final build”

This guide might be 99% accurate and that’s cool, but past guides I’ve picked up we way worse and I just wanted to see if it was worth buying.

Maybe finish that sentence?

“We can’t test the frame data on the final build the same way we can on the slightly earlier build, but testing the results of the frame data to make sure everything that should work does work, resulted in near 100% accuracy for everything tested.

I agree that past guides have been lacking, but in many cases it’s a matter of the wrong person writing the guide. Like how SF players wrote the Soul Calibur and Tekken guides. lol