Justice League/DC movie thread

I have to admit…Scott may work.

4 Likes

Yea Id watch that.

1 Like

Scott is underrated man. He looks and fights like Batman. It would be nice to have a Batman that can do his own stunts.

2 Likes

Ok, I could work with Adkins as Batman. Not bad at all :thinking:

1 Like

Accents a bit choppy. But if he can get that down then im down with Batkins

2 Likes

Very interesting that his audition video has resurfaced

…things that make you go hmmmm

0 Likes

No one could tell. Ie.batman vs superman Also itd mostly just be bruce that it would be visually more interesting.

0 Likes

I think it would make for better fight scenes. Outside of the one scene in BvS, Batman fight scenes have been underwhelming.

0 Likes

But if Adkins got the part, how would Rocksteady manage to map all the moves to a single button?

1 Like

:rofl: You make a good point.

0 Likes

Main think i dont like about the dceu or whatever is why all the dudes apart from flash are super buff

0 Likes

Doom Patrol arrives tomorrow…

Doom Patrol intro is messed up…

0 Likes

Meet Huntress’s mom…

0 Likes

I love the goofy, 4th wall breakin tone Doom Patrol has. Nice counter to the super serious Titans (I love Titans, dont get me wrong). Great episode so far

0 Likes

I think Stargirl has rounded out its main cast…

0 Likes

Meh. The Bronze robot guy is the only one that looks kinda cool.

0 Likes

To my surprise, I actually liked Cyborg. I keep forgetting how DCU shows are basically rated R when it comes to violence. Damn they show some shit I’m not use to seeing on “TV” programming. Robotman is pretty fun. Nice to “see” Brendan Fraser again. I’m not really feeling Negative Man or Elasti-Woman so far though.

Side Note: Cyborg is British WTF are any black people in Hollywood from American anymore :rofl:

5 Likes

The two episodes of Doom Patrol have been great so far. Robotman is the breakout for me. I’m glad the show is using Cyborg’s original origin and not the new 52 one.

2 Likes

Whats the difference?

0 Likes

In the New 52 Cyborg’s dad uses merges him with a motherbox to safe his life. The motherbox merger made him a living boom tube, a techopath and generally a lot stronger than he use to be.

0 Likes