Justice League/DC movie thread

Don’t expect Margot Robbie to be in Suicide Squad 2…

There is so much blind loyalty, awkward optimism and many cases of Mandela effect in that article. Holy shit.

Heard they cancelled that Jared Leto Joker movie. Thank god, his Joker was :put_litter_in_its_place:

We didn’t see any development of his character. He is an amazing actor, I’m sure he would have made it work

Troy Baker is voicing both Batman and the Joker…

Lego Batman lol

I have to admit…Scott may work.

Yea Id watch that.

Scott is underrated man. He looks and fights like Batman. It would be nice to have a Batman that can do his own stunts.

Ok, I could work with Adkins as Batman. Not bad at all :thinking:

Accents a bit choppy. But if he can get that down then im down with Batkins

Very interesting that his audition video has resurfaced

…things that make you go hmmmm

No one could tell. Ie.batman vs superman Also itd mostly just be bruce that it would be visually more interesting.

I think it would make for better fight scenes. Outside of the one scene in BvS, Batman fight scenes have been underwhelming.

But if Adkins got the part, how would Rocksteady manage to map all the moves to a single button?

:rofl: You make a good point.

Main think i dont like about the dceu or whatever is why all the dudes apart from flash are super buff

Doom Patrol arrives tomorrow…

Doom Patrol intro is messed up…

Meet Huntress’s mom…

I love the goofy, 4th wall breakin tone Doom Patrol has. Nice counter to the super serious Titans (I love Titans, dont get me wrong). Great episode so far