Kara Tiger Shot

sagat

I have all sagats kara moves down except for this one and it’s becoming a real pain. I can do the kara ts where you time your previous ts and send another one out just as the previous ts goes off screen, but its the f.lk into ts that is giving me probs. I’ve got it by luck a few times, but thats about it. Idk what im doing wrong.

The main issue I had was either tiger knee or tiger uppercut coming out when I wanted a low or high tiger shot. I believe I solved this by initiating a complete half circle forward motion after the f.lk in order to execute a tiger shot. The computer doesn’t mistake it for a shortcut dp input if I do it this way and I have been getting out my kara tiger shots more reliably.

Yea i’ve tried the half circle forward motion too and have been getting them out more, but its still not consistent. I think maybe my timing is still off.

Press f.lk then quickly let go and keep the stick in neutral. Just before f.lk. is almost done do the tiger shot, you’ll prob have to play with the timing a bit. I have the f.lk Kara tiger shot down but I still suck at f.hk Kara tiger shot any tips?

Press f.lk then quickly let go and keep the stick in neutral. Just before f.lk. is almost done do the tiger shot, you’ll prob have to play with the timing a bit. I have the f.lk Kara tiger shot down but I still suck at f.hk Kara tiger shot any tips?

The f.hk kara ts is kinda the same concept except it has to be done a bit quicker. Press f.hk and then let the stick go to neutral and follow up with a half circle forward to do the ts.The timing is super strict though. I still have trouble getting them out with consistency.

Not good at it myself, but if my dexterity was better double tapping the HK while a fb was on screen would net me a Kara TS. Basically if you can fake kick, you can Kara TS