Kaytrim's Kustoms Announces Blank Case Sale

I will be offering for sale a limited quantity of blank unfinished cases and dyed curly maple cases. The sale will start on Sunday Feb 15 at 12 noon, Central time. These will be sold first come first serve. I will take the purchases as they come into my email kaytrimskustoms@gmail.com. All other form of comunication will be ignored.

The top panels will be drilled for six 30mm screw in buttons and the Sanwa JLF series of joysticks. There will also be three 24mm holes on the back side of the case for screw in buttons.

Prices and quantities for these are as follows, shipping not included:
7 Unfinished cases $60 each
7 Dyed Curly Maple cases $135 each (various colors)

Pictures and colors will be forthcoming.

Michael
Kaytrim’s Kustoms

Sounds cool!

Just wondering will a Seimitsu LS-32-2 fit in your case without any extra modding?

Drooool

The hole for the joystick will need to be widened for the LS-32 series to fit. The recess is the same depth for the Seimitsu “S” mounting plate as the Sanwa JLF-P1 mounting plate. The holes for the mounting screws are a little different as well but easily modified.

Michael****

I look forward to pictures Kaytrim. I might be interested ina dyed case.

Your wait has ended Mindz. I have uploaded pictures to my blog. http://kaytrimskustoms.wordpress.com/ Again these go on sale Sunday Feb 15 at 12 noon Central Time. (1 pm eastern, 10 am pacific)

Also up for sale is my first case of the artistic series. The Waterfall Bubinga case with curly maple corner blocks. More information and pictures on this joystick can be seen at my blog. Here is a link to the post. http://kaytrimskustoms.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/introducing-the-artistic-series/ This asking price for this joystick is $350 plus shipping.

http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee314/KaytrimsKustoms/Artistic%20Series/Bubinga/100_3347.jpg

Oh man I would love to buy a Dyed Curly Maple. They look amazing. Especially that green one.

The price is a bit high but I will see what I can do for such an awesome case.

I’m very interested in that stick and will be willing to pay for price no issue. Two questions.

1. Could you tell me the exact weight in pounds please?

2. Would you be able to make it duel compatible for ps3/360?

had

Beautiful cases kaytrim, I’ll have to check my finances and see. That green one looks very nice.

i was wondering if you by chance had a ps3 board, as well as a sanwa jlf that you could include in the sale of one of these? at extra cost of course.

Sorry I don’t have any spare parts.

I am anticipating a quick sell out on these as my blog has been hit hard in the last 24 hours. One quick correction on the available numbers. I miscounted the maple cases. There are 7 not 6 available. Also due to a failed case there are only 8 unfinished cases this go around. The unfinished cases are all rounded corners.

Also on the bubinga case, there really is not much room in there for a 360 board. I’ll have more information on measurements and weights of the various cases tonight.

TTFN
Michael

Dimentions for the cases are as follows.

Dyed Maple cases:
12 1/4" wide
9 1/4" front to back
2" tall
Art area 10 1/4" x 7 1/2"
Weight 2 pounds 3 oz

Unfinished Poplar cases:
13 1/4" wide
9 1/4" front to back
2 " tall
Art area 11 1/4" x 7 1/2"
Weight 2 pounds 8 oz

Bubinga Case:
12 3/4" wide
6 3/4" front to back
2 1/4" tall
No Art area
Weight 3 pounds 2 oz

Michael

Good questions and thank you for asking. I am going to try and get a website up and running in time for this sale to go forward. If not here is what I will need from you to consider your order valid.

Your real name, your shipping address and which case you want, in the situation of the maple cases please give a 2nd and 3rd color choice in case your 1st choice is already gone.

DO NOT SEND CREDIT CARD INFORMATION VIA EMAIL!!!

I will send you a PayPal invoice that will give you the options for payment. I will go by the time stamp on the emails that I receive. I plan to be in front of my computer before the time that the sale opens. As soon as I get enough emails I will post here that the sale is closed and / or which cases are still available.

No matter what happens I will have a website up and running in the future.

Michael

Thanks for the props. :wgrin:

Looks like I am not going to have the website up and running for this sale. Please have your emails ready with the requested information above. If any of the information is missing I will delete the email and move on to the next.

Michael

Red Mahogony and Green are sold so is one of the unfinished cases. The rest are still available.

Results of yesterday’s sale, 3 cases sold, 1 unfinished and two maple cases. Here is a picture of the maple cases with labels as to the color or if it has sold.

Thank you to those of you who have purchased so far.
Michael

No changes in what is still left. I think part of that is because this site has been KO’ed real hard. Here is the list of what is still for sale.

6 Unfinished blank cases $60 each
13 1/4" wide
9 1/4" front to back
2 " tall
Art area 11 1/4" x 7 1/2"
Weight 2 pounds 8 oz

Dyed Maple cases $135 each (color choices are posted on the attached picture above)
12 1/4" wide
9 1/4" front to back
2" tall
Art area 10 1/4" x 7 1/2"
Weight 2 pounds 3 oz

Artistic Series Bubinga stick $350
12 3/4" wide
6 3/4" front to back
2 1/4" tall
No Art area
Weight 3 pounds 2 oz

I am still working on a website to handle sales. I will also be opening up for custom orders soon. If you want one of these cases above and would like for me to install the parts please send me an email kaytrimskustoms@gmail.com.

Cost to populate one of the maple cases would depend on the parts chosen plus a little for my time to install. I am already doing this on the green dyed maple case. I should have that one done in about a week due to some complexities in the request.

Due to the cold temps in the Midwest I won’t be able to paint anything until April or May.

TTFN
Michael

Kaytrim,

I’m looking to get four unfinished cases. Sending you an email about it now.

4 unfinished cases sold to Faight. 2 unfinished cases, the maple cases posted on the last page and the Artistic Series Case remaining

emailed you buddy.