KDX's cheap ass want money.....matches

HERE’s THE DEAL PEEPS.

all challenges accepted with the following stipulations:

• I get to pick whoever I want, no special stips unless I make them, and for special stipulation matches the reward for owning me silly will go up (everyone keep in mind at fr8 flashmetroid owned my axl and zappa with potemkin and was only allowed to use two buttons which meant he couldn’t rc, frc, fdc, or burst…in a first to 5) BUT I CHOOSE THE STIPULATION, and if you reject it then you only get to play me under normal rules.

• First to 5 is the match count, best 2 of 3 rounds each time, you can only counterpick characters upon a loss…

• No multiple challenges, so if you want a piece of me then you’ll have to play me for the $1 or nothing at all, no exceptions cause I’m not making any more money matches.

(here’s where the cheap ass part comes in…)

• IF I WIN, I GET $5…IF THE CHALLENGER WINS, I ONLY PAY THEM $1
    (IF A SPECIAL STIPULATION IS ACCEPTED BY THE CHALLENGER, THEN THE REWARD GOES UP TO $2 WHICH MEANS YOU CAN GET A QUARTER POUNDER INSTEAD OF A CARAMELLO BAR)

since so many people seem to think I am total garbage, then you shouldn’t mind this wager…after all, as long as you can beat a scrub like me then it’s a guaranteed $1…that’s half of a cocktail tip in Vegas baby!! or a snickers bar!!! hell yah!! EVERYONE SIGN UP IT’S LIKE I’m GIVING AWAY FREE CASH!!!

(disclaimer: I will only accept money matches under these conditions until I lose 10 times, because I am a cheap bastard…so if you want your free money then you better find me fast at evo cause if I get pwned 10 times before you want a milky way, then you’ll be shit outta luck…enjoy!)

-KDX-

Is this only on GGXX?

sorry forgot to mention:

this is for GGXX#R

-KDX-

Ill take one =)

figured you would, :slight_smile:

-KDX-

…what are you talking about?

im the worst player in the US

I challenge you to a STFU match. 50$ for you if you win. You cant post at all anywhere for 2 weeks after EVO if you loose. First to 5

2 weeks…HHMMMMM

stfu sounds so rude tho, can’t we think of a more friendly name??? I mean with a name like that it seems like you don’t like me or something…(sadface)

-KDX-

oh and incase you couldn’t decipher it, that was an acceptance…altho if I lose it’ll sting to not be able to put my 2 cents in on shit…=( yall might not be seein my pretty avatar for 2 weeks after evo but for 50 bucks I gotta give it a shot, :slight_smile:

the “KDX annoys Alex because his avatar is cooler thusly Alex want’s KDX to stfu match” is offical people…I want an audience to see me get beastorrated by Slayer!!

-KDX-

WTH is this. Seriously, do you like to get attention from people (omg you got mine). Dude, stop all these joke matches, if you want to prove yer good, then prove it, nothing like you saying all this stipulation gay shit. Play straight, cause every time I read something from you, you sound as if you know what yer talking about or, you sound as if if you “try” hard enough you’ll be a damn top player. Dude please, tired of seeing yer shit everywhere I go. How about this, no stipulation you and me first to 5, $5.00 a game. You down?

JP

P.S. Hey I’m a nobody, no one knows me, I’m a scrub so lets play.

sooooo, I’ll take it as you won’t be accepting one of my $1 matches…too bad really, =)

I stopped caring about 3 weeks before Fr8 (when everyone jumped my shit for making a few jokes which they took the wrong way and for trying to hype a tourney by way of making myself look like an ass on purpose) what people actually thought of me or whatever. Fact is, if you think I am less than you in any way shape or form then I really don’t give a damn about you. People who have met me in person probably think I am either dork and don’t think two times about me or they end up bein a friend, but I don’t have many enemeies…the only ones who seem to have negative opinions of me are the ones who never met me and take too much of what I say in strange, overanalyzed, or overly-literal ways.

Oh and I am serious about this thread. It isn’t to get attention, but it is my way of saying “fuck money matches” cause imho they are dumb as hell and the people who really wanna prove themselves will do it in the tourney and not over some gay five or ten bucks. I am serious about these tho, I know alot of people who choose to accept are prolly people who can kick the shit outta me in #R…so the stipulation I have is pretty much a reward to me for beating someone I’m not supposed to beat in theory.

anyways, ^^ anyone else? MORE TAKERS PLZ!

-KDX-

starcraft bw 2/3 lost temple anyrace

lurkerz!!!

-KDX-