Ken vs the EVIL

Oh hello Aruno_aka_alex.— i haven seen ur works b4 here yet, so tis is my first and whoa its cool n nice looks very snk hee
i like the deejay shaking n expression n same goes to e rest. im sure everyone love to see more again. :slight_smile:

Here i did a sketch on Ken , Evil Ryu and Akuma but i find akuma and ryu’s evil face rather weird which is not rite tho. I’m sure u guys will notice tat. Well afterall its a sketch n there is plenty of room for correction here :stuck_out_tongue:

Akuma

Here’s another one

i am so surprised no one responded to this artwork. it kicks ass! i have seen some of your art before, dude. its very JOE MADish, but hey, everybody tried copying his techniques before.

Thanks Zen

I thought it had a familiar look to it. I agree, this is some fine work and you have some great expression in there too. Do you do any coloring?

Thanks ZenMasterZ & Deonysios comments

Zenmasterz – i am so surprised no one responded to this artwork. it kicks ass! i have seen some of your art before, dude. its very JOE MADish, but hey, everybody tried copying his techniques before

Hey thanks Zenmasterz for taking e time to look at my art, u can checkout on my webby when u’re free then. Abt JOE madureira, yes i am heavily influence by his style but i adore other styles too. i like western n manga + giraffiti art if possible. Yeah i agree alot of pple are trying to imitate joe mad tho. :slight_smile:
Btw i’ve notice your artworks ,SFMC and Chainwhore and i tink there is afew more guys too. I like all ur work infact. Do u have a website tat i can view all ur works in one go?

Deonysios – I thought it had a familiar look to it. I agree, this is some fine work and you have some great expression in there too. Do you do any coloring?

Hi deonysios i would love to have it colored mmm but i am pretty slow n lousy on PS colouring, wonder who would be interested? Are you interested? i 've seen Chainwhore’s coloring skills, its pretty cool too. If you interested do let me knw ok? Btw deonysios, are you studying Animation too? So am i !! Lasalle student here Cheers!

Actually i was tinking abt doing a Cover-page of Streetfighter or sumthing. Are you guys interested? Complete artwork i meant so we can have afew illustrator and a Color Artist too. It’s jus a suggestion, i am getting very excited as i type here hehe. Pls let me knw again. Anyway i will be away for a week from tmrw onwards due to “army in-camp training” which we call it reservist here, so i’ll catch up wif u guys again.

Takecare

ZenMasterZ Deonysios

unusual style… pretty dramatic poses :slight_smile:
keep drawing :slight_smile:

Thanks Rook

hi thanks for the comments i appreciate it. There will be more
on way. :slight_smile:

"Actually i was tinking abt doing a Cover-page of Streetfighter or sumthing. Are you guys interested? "

I’m in and have already begin it :stuck_out_tongue:

I really like your drawing style,it changes of what I use to see :slight_smile: nice job !
I hope see more drawings of you soon.

The Challenger (Page 1 & 2)

"Actually i was tinking abt doing a Cover-page of Streetfighter or sumthing. Are you guys interested? "

Aruno_aka_alex – I’m in and have already begin it

Oh issit? Great then, can we take a look when u’re done wif it? :slight_smile:

Ok I did a 2page comic for a start here, will be continue after when im back again :stuck_out_tongue:

Page 2

ooh nice, these pages look very Joe Mad-inspired. i like the dark bold lines that you used. but remember that you should always use soft lines first then make then make bolder lines when you decide to make some parts darker. if you want to know what i mean, look at the attachment of captain america/red skull. it illustrates what i mean to say.

also, dont rush in when you sketch. some of the head and nose proportions are either too big or mishaped. remember to always use a preliminary sketch for the head–draw a eggshaped head and make two dissecting lines in the middle, creating a cross. then make the lines where you want to place the nose and mouth appropriately. these pictures will show you want i mean.

http://www.fineart.sk/show.php?w=22

http://www.fineart.sk/show.php?w=21

other than that, the two pages look great. ken’s kick looks sweet man. i cant wait till you finish up this comic.

Chun-Li sketch

Yo ZenMasterZ ,Thanks for the references and comment. It is worth the affort , i appreciate it. :smiley:

Here’s a sketch of Chun-li . i notice her outfit is rather interesting as i drew her. I’ve never notice her outfit was tat challenging till a frd mention abt her. :wink:

Good stuff scab. What i would suggest is shrink down the heads some on Ken and Ryu. Body looks real good though.

For Chun set the eyes further apart and raise those eyebrows. Males usually have the frontal bridge lower and femailes usually dont have it and is more suttle.

Overall very good style and work.

Resent Sagat

im wondering how come sum of e pages gone? i remembered submitting them tho mm… weird wassit i forgotten? Anyway sch starts now and i cant really update much in the coming wks i guess… But i’ll send as many as i can :stuck_out_tongue:

read the main page - SRK got hacked over the weekend, but they managed to restore it to Sunday 3am… of course, anyhting posted after that got wiped, which probably accounts for your confusion :slight_smile:

interesting Sagat btw… huge hands in relation to his forearms.

Page 3

Oh SRK got hacked?:eek: gee i never knew such thing could happen, ya well im pretty dumb at such things :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway here’s page 3 & 4 which i send them earlier on but due to the hacked …the pages are back again :slight_smile:

Page 4

Ken - Pa-ta-poo-lu-tion ! :lol: sori i dunno wats the stance name,
but hey tats wat i used to fool ard wif my frds when i was still collecting stickers, cards and small posters of Street Fighter when i was like 11yrs old haha!

alrite

Very nice work.
I like how the lines are really loose. Very nice style

I Like the Sagat pic the most. And you have quite a talent for storytelling.

Nice new stuff.

Guy

Thanks SFMC, rook, and CptMunta :slight_smile:

did a sketch on GUY.

Nice, good job on Guy =]