Kidou Butouden G Gundam: The Battle?

It was part of the Simple Characters 2000 series of cheapo games (Vol. 12) on PSX, but it seems to just be Battle Assault 2 from the vids I can find on YouTubuu. Anyone have any info on this import? My Google-Fu is failing me.

It is just Battle Assault 2 but brought back to the JP market via cheapo Simple 2000 line.

Thanks, you just saved me thirty bucks.

Here’s what I wrote elsewhere:

Gundam Battle Assault 2 was split up into two budget release games in Japan, released separately as Kidou Butouden G Gundam the Battle, and Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing the Battle. The English voices were removed, God/Devil’s name was restored (from Burning/Dark respectively), and Maria was added back as pilot of Psycho Mk-III (meaning Ulube is gone).

It’s possible to load the save file from one Simple 2000 version to the other (since each game has one half of the mobile suits from GBA2), but this ONLY allows you to add the six main G Gundam or Gundam Wing Mobile Suits. Other Mobile Suits unique to each version can’t be added. So yes, this means that Gundam Battle Assault 2 is far better.