King of Fighters Collection: Orochi Saga Dated

-Systems: Wii, PSP, PS2
-Expanded collection.
-Release Date: October 15?/30? 2008.
-KOF '94 - KOF '98
-5 games total compared to Japan’s 3 (US Bonus: 94, 98)
-New box art that looks great, check Amazon.com (taking pre-orders as well) to see. Guess they decided to go the FF7-like white background again. Smart decision.

I’m getting a stick just to play this and '98 UM - Q1 of next year.

DAY 1.

And its only $14.99 for the PS2!!!

They need to date Samurai Anthology dammit.

Awesome, thanks for the info. Can’t wait to play '97 again.

I’m looking forward to playing this on the PSP. I just hope they don’t make the same mistakes they did with SNK Classics collection. The slowdowns in Ad Hoc made the games unplayable

And the good times for SNK USA just keep coming…
'98 UM Announcement - http://ps2.ign.com/articles/908/908045p1.html
Undoubtedly, they’ll push it back a few weeks to a month. Nothing new really.

Boxart is pretty fucking awesome for Orochi collection

I’m really getting sick of publishers charging more for the PSP version, which is made even worse by the fact that you have to find someone else with a PSP and a copy of the game just to play against…

Anyway good news, I guess eventually the whole series will be available on the PS2, would be nice if they released the LE Orochi stick domestically too, but that’s not gonna happen…

Hmm I think I’ll get the PSP version as long as it uses the ASTs

Nice… I still don’t understand fighting games on Wii thoguh.

Quick question about a stick. Anyone use one of these before?
=> http://store.videogamecentral.com/ascii-arcade-stick.html

I know those over $120-150 sticks are the cream of the crop but I already traded some old PSP games to get this one. Its a value that really sticks out and I’m not a big time competitive player so think this one would get the job done for just at-home use?

EDIT: Nevermind, thought it was a different one.

I dont like to fight to the AST’s. It feels funny to me. I like to listen to them though during a sit down to relax, but I prefer to fight to the OST.

bah…i already own the japanese version

Everyone does by now. Either that or they got that shit bootlegged for free.